Can you outlift racial self-hatred? I look like male version of right...

Can you outlift racial self-hatred? I look like male version of right, but am only attracted to left and find right disgusting and dirty thanks Varg

Attached: 987754542.png (627x578, 380.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23601698/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah bro I also have the boring black hair and dark eyes look and I also find very attractive people that have features that stand out like colored eyes or beautiful hair but what can we do

Attached: le hoejer.png (600x500, 75.4K)

you will never be a white. now that that is out of the way, you can get any type of girl you want by being fit. notice i didn't say any girl you want. they have their own desires too. just because you are fit doesn't mean every girl will like you. Some like fats, some like browns, some (all) like pure aryan blooded chads.

I prefer left just with black hair

I'm right and dating left but I don't consider left any more attractive than right. You're just terminally online.

White women, specifically Nordic phenotypes, prefer dark features, though.

Not now, Varg.

Varg has left's features and he's (literally) killed someone.

My son and I have blue eyes and my wife has dark brown.
I don't think it's a big deal. Blue eyes are recessive, so eventually everyone will have blue eyes.

Attached: 1659661294268531.jpg (605x505, 22.13K)

>Blue eyes are recessive, so eventually everyone will have blue eyes.
That's... uh... not how that works.

I live in Southeastern European country and 99% of cases the more germanic looking women are with germanic looking men while more turkic looking women are with turkic looking men

Varg is such meme material, damn dude. Chill it with the autism, how's he's holding up in Frenchhole?

It was in self defense and the dude was constantly ranting about how he's going to kill him first. Overdone with the stabbings? Maybe, but he's a bit mentally retarded when it comes to that shit.

>self defense
He literally 12+hrs drove across Norway to threaten Euronymous over like $500 he was owed then stabbed him more than 25+ times in the back while he was crawling down a staircase. He then held a Norwegian family at gunpoint to steal their car.

Varg is literally a white nigger.

>He then held a Norwegian family at gunpoint to steal their car.
I can forgive him killing a commie, but robbing the innocent family is unforgivable

For what it’s worth; blue eyes are a beta/feminine phenotype. Basically every great man in European history had brown eyes.

Nobody cares about europe

>nobody cares about the continent responsible for basically every modern invention and convenience
Ok retarded shitskin

all weak men not only deserve, but need to die. remember this.

Attached: 1663257900780733.png (556x558, 708.65K)

Imagine being this delusional. Light eyes are a masculine trait, women are more likely to have brown eyes, men are more likely to have light eyes.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23601698/

Having swarthy features literally means you have a slave / peasant phenotype.

Look at every single predator animal. Almost all of them have light eyes. Now look at cows / sheep / deer, all have brown / black eyes.

Dogs? Almost all have brown eyes.

Wolves? All have light eyes.

>Basically every great man in European history had brown eyes.
Outright lie.

>letting an autistic nordic man influence your hatred/love of anything
look deeper into your own heart you vain niggerfaggot

hopefully your son didn't get your low IQ

Is this really your argument? Look at silverback gorillas or grizzly bears, which mog the fuck out of those animals.

>outright lie
It’s not. Descartes, Newton, Shakespeare, most philosophers and scientists who actually built Europe up had brown eyes. Jewish plants like Napoleon and Hitler who ruined Europe had blue eyes because blue eyed people are low iq and impulsive

oi OP I have black eyes and they say you're a faggot