Side Delts need volume

>side Delts need volume
Ok but how much volume though? Is 4x25 every other day enough?

Attached: Dumbbell-Lateral-Raise_31c81eee-81c4-4ffe-890d-ee13dd5bbf20_600x600.png (600x600, 116.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmi_DCnJ93c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>x25
retarded rep range, will achieve 0 hypertrophy

4x15 or 5x10

You up the sets not the reps you tard. 10x8 or 8x12 or something

8x12 = 96
4x25 = 100

It's the same. I need high reps because I can't feel any burn at the lowest range

put more weight ?

3 or 4 sets of 10-15 reps is ideal. Do them twice a week.

I do them 3x a week and start at 3 sets in the 10-20 range. I up weight every other week until I'm at the low end of the range. Then I deload. I add one set per session for the first 3 weeks until I'm doing 5 sets 3x a week
25 per set is fine for hypertrophy. Anything between 6-30 reps per set is fine

This is the only shit I still need 20lbs for

meant to reply to OP

4x10-15 and push every set way beyond failure with partials until you can barely lift your arms. The delts and upper back have a high strength capacity but for hypertrophy they're gluttons that need to be driven into the ground over and over and over again.

Do myoreps or dropsets for delts, time saving and helps you cram in better stimulus
They recover pretty quickly as well, but this is all individualised
See what works for you in terms of frequency and volume

i would say that's unnecessarily high, you can make progress with 3x15-20 twice a week. If you really wanna blow up your delts fast yeah you could do 3x4 times a week, but i think 25 reps is excessive, between 10-20 is better.

Idiot

More weight is not great for shoulders isolations. They already take a lot assuming you do heavy compounds. Shoulders are 50-50 fast/slow twitch, so training both high and low weight is advised. That means isolations should be low weight, high rep, in something like the 8-30 range. Whatever you do take it to failure

>Shoulders are 50-50 fast/slow twitch
you might want to re-check this

>As such, they can be expected to have a high work capacity and are correspondingly around 60% slow-twitch dominant.

Am I getting enough delt work from ohp and dumbbell ohp twice a week and facepulls 3 times a week? I used to only ohp so my front delts are ok but my rear delts are basically untrained. Idk what's going on with my middle delts.

I never know if I'm doing this exercise with proper form. Should I do it like op's pic, just straight out and up to the side, should I bend elbows, should I drive elbows first, tea cup pour my hands on the way up? I feel like every rep I'm doing it differently trying to find the best one

I follow this vid

I do this

This.
4x25 is fucking retarded. 12 reps per set at the most of you want to grow and you better really be digging for those last couple reps.

The father of bodybuilding went up to 20 reps. You don't have to limit yourself to 12, especially for the smaller muscles. I agree that the last couple reps should be very difficult.