Going to a nightclub alone

Just how cringe is it?

I'm sick of being a virgin in my early 20s. When I used to go a few years ago, I would frequently get approached by girls but because I have anxiety it never went anywhere, only ever got one kiss. I'm more desperate now but I also have no friends and no one to go out with.
Things don't seem like they're going to change on their own so I have to take them into my own hands.

How do I make it not completely obvious that i'm there alone? I live in a small city btw.

Attached: nice.webm (720x1280, 1.89M)

Post face and I'll tell you if it's worth your time

Depends if you're ugly, if you're ugly you may get denied entry to a club when alone because they know you're there to prey on girls.

Its not cringe at all. And when you start doing those things alone a whole world will open up to you. You will learn new social skills, you'll learn to talk to people, you will learn to be comfortable in your own skin and handle your self. Its one of the best things you can do to develop your self. Almost everyone relies on their friends and social group for socialization and people don't realize how they dependent the are upon them. You say that you don't have friends now but did you used to have friends? Why don't you have friends now?

I went out once alone when I was in my early 20's.
It was pretty boring.

I look good enough to get approached at least once most times I go. My worry is about not looking autistic. I kinda want to make it seem like I was going to go with friends, but they never came/ left early and I just decided to stay since I already showed up.

That was during highschool. Some moved away, others turned into voluntary losers. I have a few college friends now but I want to go out more, they usually go to small bars. I'm sick of rotting basically. Thanks for the reply.

I did it plenty of times, met my ex wife like that, also plenty of thots. Like everything else with w*men, it's all about how you carry yourself. If you go in there and act like a shut-in autist out of his element, you'll be looked at like a creep no matter how good looking you are. If you're approaching a bunch of groups (men and women), socializing with people, making people laugh, and all around looking like you're having a fun time, they will literally flock to you. Also the secret to getting women in clubs is getting the men on your side. Women are literally hard coded to be social sheep. If they see that the guys in your group like you, they'll wanna hop on your dick instantly.

Thanks. I'll make sure to get really drunk beforehand to kill all my inhibitions.

Who isn't there to prey on girls, that's the point.

10/10 advice… how does one get good at going out alone? I cannot do it well but I have to (not OP btw). Is there a good video or book or will I just have figure it out on the fly?

Attached: ACEC866F-7EE3-49EA-B657-1C0A2D7291BF.jpg (1024x1024, 119.76K)

Yes but girls only want to be preyed on by attractive guys.

This. I'm a girl and I only have sex with Chads.

Never gone in alone but I do split off from my friends a lot. Most of the times when I'm out with friends I go straight to the dance floor by myself while they drink. After three quick shots it's really easy to jump into groups and dance with people. I'm not big on approaching girls at their tables, so it is usually much easier to get a drink/talk after dancing together for a bit.

Just know pretty privelege exists and being aware as a solo guy is important. I've definitely seen a ton of solo guys try to roll up on girls and it turns out awful. Don't immediately try to get touchy, just hang around them for a bit and let them see you be outgoing. Also if you can learn to dance it makes clubbing ez mode. I've literally shoved into groups of bachelorette parties and started dance circles because of this. Girls immediately become way more comfortable and willing to talk if you can dance decently. Even if your kind of ugly this will prevent them from labeling you as some creep.

>That was during highschool. Some moved away, others turned into voluntary losers. I have a few college friends now but I want to go out more, they usually go to small bars. I'm sick of rotting basically. Thanks for the reply.
You are welcome. That is good. That means you had friends. If you go out to the club and when someone asks you where your friends are just say something like "my friends are boring cunts and don't want to go clubbing so i am here on my own" or "i am came here just to see whats up" "i am just checking the place out my friends are are the bar/other place" or whatever. Like you can be honest about it because you actually have friends. Nobody actually cares if you are there alone. And since you had girls coming up to you in the past they will likely do the same now. When i used to go to the local bar/club thing there was this chick that always used to invite people to go out with her but she would ditch them when they got there and she only brought them because she didn't want to go there alone. The point is there lots of people there that are kind of in your situation and wants to meet other people then whoever they cam with. Just talk to everyone and try and have fun, that includes other dudes too. Going out on your own and talking to people and having fun sets you apart and shows confidence and the social skills you will learn from it means that you are going to make it. And your situation about your friends turning to losers, friends moving away, friends not wanting to go clubbing/doing shit etc is so common in the early to mid 20's that your circumstances i would say are very common. Go out, have fun, meet new people. You'll make it honestly

>How do I make it not completely obvious that i'm there alone?

This is the biggest mistake, you don't try and pretend you aren't going out alone. When people ask who I'm here with I just say "my friends didn't feel like going out tonight but I fancied a drink/dance". It's only cringe if you act like an autist creep constantly trying to get girls. Best mentality is to just enjoy your night, if you get girls it's a bonus, if you don't who cares.

I don't do it regularly desu, while I've had some great nights out alone it is more fun going with friends.

Good sources to learn to dance in a club?

Screencapped. Thanks bro. I'm excited to start living again. I made a promise to myself that I won't be autistic if a girl approaches me. I need to leave those days behind me. I never realized that going to clubs alone was something people do.

How do I stop being a loser? I try to put myself out there but most people think I’m autistic or just weird. I do try to have normal conversations but I’m quite boring honestly. I have hobbies like weights, sometimes boxing/photography/guitar. I used to have other little hobbies as well like beginner wood carving, language learning, crochet/knitting etc.

Just get slightly drunk before to fit in and loosen up and you will be ok. I went to a club one time in my entire life and I was supposed to meet some chick there but when I did we did not vibe at all so I was left alone, and I just got a bit drunk and hit it off with some random group of people and partied with them for several hours. I would do it again but I want to avoid alcohol.

That's not really how it works. The whole point of attractive girls is to attract customers. Nobody actually cares what attractive girls want and the doorman who is often ugly himself is unlikely to turn someone away just because they don't have an attractive face.

Also how old is too old to go clubbing do you guys think? Im turning 26 soon and wondering how many years I have left if I ever do decide to do it again.

Are you good at approaching and talking to people?
If not you'll spending most the night by yourself trying to look busy by waiting on line for the bartender, a dozen trips the bathroom etc.

>Are you good at approaching and talking to people?
Not at all. My goal is to wait until a girl approaches me.

>you'll spending most the night by yourself trying to look busy by waiting on line for the bartender, a dozen trips the bathroom etc.

Holy shit, I feel attacked there lol. Yeah I do that when I start feeling overwhelmed.

For some reason i always do better when im solo. When im out with friends i usualy just want to have fun and forget about life so i drink until im close to blackout drunk every time. When i roll solo i lurk around like a lone creeper but i manage to control my drinking and for some reason thats when girls approach me(usualy im too drunk to notice or just recejt/deny them) Last time i solo’d i went back to 2 girls place for a threesome but my whiskey dick anxieties got the best of me and i faked going to the toilet then literaly ran away.

T. Autistic chadlite

Damn, nice. Do you go out alone often to clubs? I thought I was extremely autistic for wanting to do so, that's why I made the thread asking. Major lifefuel that others have done this too. I want to try clubbing once a week.