Can’t lift away the foot fetish

>can’t lift away the foot fetish

Attached: A8E5552C-996F-4EBE-AD97-A1B0C3D8AE82.png (100x100, 6.09K)

Attached: original[1].jpg (960x540, 93.8K)

Attached: diana ice cream pantsu.jpg (2532x2917, 1.61M)

Once you get a bitch attracted to you, she won't care

Attached: 1660358931312398.jpg (1474x1180, 145.45K)

what's the appeal of foots? explain it to me

idk, I think kinks or fetishes are caused by some genes that can be triggered during childhood or adolescence, idk jack shit about fetishes

They give me a special feeling in my seminiferous tubules

This
My girl buys fancy shoes to wear just for me

there is no explanation, the foot fetishist's brain just sees a pair of feet like you see a big ass or a pair of bouncy tits. it is a gift and a curse.

Embrace it, I started messing with my ex's feet as a joke. Like jokingly licking her feet and sucking her delicious toes making her laugh and squirm. Any time her feet were exposed I'd pounce on them because pretending to have a foot fetish was funny, until I started getting boners from it and from her doing it to me. I turned her into a foot loving freak and I will continue to do it with every girl from now on. No toe nor sole will escape my mouth.

Attached: 1659405972992467.jpg (882x463, 143.89K)

this.. just got a foot job from my gf while she was wearing pantyhose like pic related the other night

It's a blessing
if a woman doesn't take care of her feet, she will become disgusting in the relationship
I don't like licking them, but I love having them rubbed on my dick and caressing soft non crinkly feet with my hands

based

I don't know how to explain, but I get erect if I think too much about them

Honestly high key most women are fine with foot play during sex, either they're completely against it (this usually gets brought up at some point) or are neutral and you can meander your way into getting foot action. If you're attractive enough to them then they're way more okay with it too, most of the time I've found as long as the chick is into me I can easily at least kiss their feet during missionary - just don't get greedy with it and you're good

t. 28 bodycount, got both past/current gf into feet/footjobs, sucked/kissed feet of about 15 of previous thots/hookups

>bunions
the shoe jew needs to be taken care of
>warned for posting in off-topic threads
not my fault the jannies suck cock

>if a woman doesn't take care of her feet, she will become disgusting in the relationship
>I don't like licking them, but I love having them rubbed on my dick and caressing soft non crinkly feet with my hands
this has some truth to it

This
In fact his statement is true for most fetishes. In the beginning she might be like "that's some weird things you are into", but if she is attracted to you, she will let you do your thing and eventually discover her own preferences on this new topic

I love feet

FEET
E
E
T

PS: don't forget about consent, if you are trying some of the more deviant stuff