Can someone explain the point of getting fit if the guy in pic rel has a big tiddy blonde gf and you don’t (or ever...

can someone explain the point of getting fit if the guy in pic rel has a big tiddy blonde gf and you don’t (or ever will)

Attached: 6B5F477E-2142-459E-A62C-6DD14CC8C1C7.jpg (418x615, 266.38K)

It's not hard to get a gf bro relax lol. I could get 1 if I want one.

But I want a sexy body for me and that requir3s energy I can't split with a femoid

Here’s the thing. Once you’ve made it, you learn that getting any gf isn’t sufficient. That woman probably has a body count, posts her life on twatter, maybe an onlyfans. What’s the point in getting a woman like that? If you want a real high value woman you need to grind for the 6/6/6

> “volcel” cope

Attached: E878943A-6AF0-48DA-93A1-6008127448D3.jpg (662x711, 733.88K)

I could get a woman but I find them either not very attractive or so attractive I’m not even worthy to look at them *sigh*

Monke lift thing up. Monkey put thing down. Monke brain make monke happy.

Can't argue with that

What is 6/6/6? Also, you’re kinda just projecting. You don’t know if any of that is true. What if her body count is 0? What then

My big tiddy goth latina gf gets turned on by me lifting

I lift and my big tittied blond gf has bigger titties so lifting is therefore better.

I think 666 is the UN and globalists, right?

>dark roots
Artificially bleached hair has been the mark of a whore since antiquity

Best girl I ever had I has when I was dyel,, I prefer being fit though. If you don't understand why you will never make it

Attached: 1654718451049.jpg (1114x1642, 546.95K)

Proof?

Dude trust me. Look here: . No lifty = small titty

No, please log off of the internet. We have received intel of your extremist activities and are en route to your illegal woodland compound.

that bitch beat in the face homie. they’re looksmatched. if you’re ok with settling for less then go ahead and quit improving

But I have a big titty pixie cut gf already user

Attached: 1646796054647.png (3411x2896, 2.44M)

>illegal woodland compound
it’s my land, deamon! i’ll build what I want on it, you filthy baby raper!

you keep in shape for the same reason you maintain a car
if you keep it in the garage for too long, shit starts breaking down
both physically and mentally

I have a practice gf whilst looking for wifematerial.

I'm not sending pictures of my girlfriend for some coomer to beat off to

Because even when I'm a hot sweaty mess in Target looking for some apple juice, I see the big titty blonde gfs with DYEL bfs miring me. That little subtle piece of knowledge is all I need to know that I win. You know how pretty girls get to act like cunts? More or less the same feeling. I get to act cock, stare at your gf, have her mire me, and you won't do shit. Even if you do try and puff out your chest I just simply say I'm sorry right away and now you're the asshole.