How do get those huge ass biceps just from curling 12?

how do get those huge ass biceps just from curling 12?

Attached: 1663270922255.png (987x1390, 999.13K)

He's just pumping off
Probably does sweet chinups and bicep things

form, rep range, intensity

>training biceps in 2022
lmao

post arms

do it every day

what is considered a heavy bicep curl? im pretty new to lifting and weak af, but i curl 35lbs at 3x10 and it seems to be more than a lot of guys who are much larger than me. even my friends who have way higher main lifts than me curl around that much.

im thinking of doing 4x15 at 30lbs instead in order to increase bicep mass, but not sure

Gear? Pretty sure that’s kilos not pounds.

12 kilos is nothing for curling though

Your form is shit that's why you curl more

i've been working on my form on db curls for a while and i feel like they are pretty solid up until the 8th rep, but after that they start to fall apart for sure. in that case, pushing myself to 10 reps at 35 is probably not smart.

on the other hand, the area of my body i have noticed the most obvious improvement this past year are my biceps, so i cant be doing it totally wrong

Who cares. Just ensure you're failing between 10-20 reps and your muscle itself is getting a skin splitting pump. Strength and size aren't directly coorelated. More size means more potential strength, but usually massive people don't train for strength and so are weaker than lifters that do despite being bigger.

Be 4'5"

Just tension at the top, squeeze the fucker out like choking a stupid bitch up, try to get to as high reps as you can and once you feel the burn proper, rest. Also helps if you can do some chin ups to isolate your back prior to curls.

Yeah but not as absurd as 12 pounds

this
shorter arm means curling (also lateral raises or front raises for that matter) is gonna be inherently easier

I have never found a reason to curl more than 45-50lbs DBs just for hypertrophy purposes. Even with 60-70% of that I can still get a great workout if I focus a lot more on form and isolation.

Could you post a 'cep?

Right one is from just now with no pump the other two are a little older

Attached: Muhceps.jpg (2484x944, 477.29K)

This and probably some shit like 15x10 quite possibly twice a day

Damn, nice! Was curious what a 'cep that can curl like that looks like

I'd consider anything over 50 pounds for 5 sets of 8-12 heavy

What else do you do besides curls?