Girl with a pussy here

Girl with a pussy here.

Okay now that I have your attention

How do I get a body like hers?

Attached: 22EE4AA5-6C7F-48A5-94B9-5AEBD0FBDDBB.jpg (513x1408, 104.68K)

Good news! She has no muscle so all you have to do is stop eating

don't eat like a pig. that's literally it

Step 1: Put the fork down
Step 2: Boob job

I dont know i am not woman?
Why are you asking guys that question dumbass

Op here,i'm trans BTW.

Why do you want bunions

If you have to ask, it's out of reach. You probably have the wrong genetics. Being fit is always more attractive than being sedentary, however.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

>all you have to do is not eat like a whale and jog 1-2 a week
>life is literally on tutorial mode
>still too lazy or incompetent to accomplish that
The absolute god-damn state of women

Attached: 53d4c2cb990bf_-_ryan-gosling-in-only-god-0u4qbu-forgives_lrg0608.jpg (375x500, 26.5K)

Titd with timestamp or not my problem

God I love bikini tan lines so fucking much. Imagine how white her ass skin is compared to her brown anus and tan line haha wowww

This is just a skinny person, you only think she looks particularly good because of her bone structure, not because of anything she got at the gym

I would bludgeon you with a pipe wrench whore. Also ywnbaw

Just don't eat. Maybe some burpees and cycling 3 times a week too. That's it.

Give more blowjobs

this is already implied by the first and second sentences

You gotta work bitch

Attached: 20226536.jpg (503x689, 60.3K)

*starve

Attached: A8A7CD69-F13B-45B6-BC4F-EC28A153ECF6.jpg (714x400, 57.2K)

a man with good taste

Attached: 0D011760-3672-4C73-BE01-907545016353.jpg (750x709, 57.02K)

in order for you to pull this off you have to have the right genetics tho. Stacy lives like this, but other women can't

All the cope posting here about women has it backwards. Women are fucked if their genetics are bad. A guy with mid genetics can roid and mog most guys, a women with mid genetics can exercise and diet and she’ll still look kind of disgusting naked. But people are so fat these days that kind of disgusting is like a 7 so it’s still worth it

Women can do surgery, use filters on social media, make up, photoshop, selected angles, flattering clothes, etc.
But female looks are irrelevant, the ugliest female can still hope to have sex with good looking men, while the opposite isn't true. So there is no incentive for women to even make an effort to look good, except for their vanity.