If he loves france so much why did he move to america?

if he loves france so much why did he move to america?

Attached: naturalhypertrophy.jpg (1280x720, 85.88K)

he hates the french government

source: trust me bro

he has spoke about it at length in his videos. he says that they were too bureaucratic, and fostered in a "crabs in the bucket" mentality among society. every time he talks about france it is in a negative light.

he said something like it's anti-meritocratic

To tell us how much he loves France in person.

Why won't he shave that bodyhair, looks awful

Cause he's a man? More likely, shaving your entire chest is just awful. I tried it once, not worth it. Plus the upkeep is terrible.

So like every country?

Madammes, as we say in frâncè, Fronz is a cøntry for WOMIN, why would he want to leeve there??? All the "men" are effeminate and basedboys. sacre bleu. I hate processed fuuds. btw check out my vegan sosige recipe

Yeah in France we have a lot of those guys who believe they can just step in a plane to New York and become millionaire in a few weeks there.

Those people love to say that "In France people hate you when you have money, they dont want you to succeed blah blah blah". It's not true at all and people who say otherwise are just begging for validation from foreigners. Spitting on your own country and running away is an act of cowardice and treason

Attached: issouthefrog.png (400x300, 102.87K)

Because he hates America. Like all MAGAs he is simply trying to destroy and overthrow the country from within.

>68338369
roru roru
rumao rumao

They are racist towards arabs in France

Classic Euro

"My country is ve best "

"No I'm not moving back"

I didn't even know he lived in America. I thought he went there for school then moved back.

How many years do I gotta lift to look like this?

My homê... You need not lift to look like that, yu have to trein, oui? Non work out, non lift but trein.

so how long do I gotta trein?

don"t forget that they ALWAYS come back to france once they get sick or need a surgery or something because muh carte vitale is great

deux ans, approximativement