You have a man in his early 20s who is 5"8 and 180 lbs. How do you improve this?

You have a man in his early 20s who is 5"8 and 180 lbs. How do you improve this?

Attached: self-improvement-780x439.jpg (780x439, 56.12K)

Break up with him. What kind of fag has a man? Gay ass nigga that’s who

Sell him. My tiny patch of land does not need physical labor to justify keeping him.

I'd find a man who was 6'2 and 190lbs

>5'8
>man

Can you imagine being as tall as a child?

Am 23 5'7 165-170 mb 12/13% bf. I don't know how much more I can self improve bros.
>Single KHV 6.5/10 face (white blue eyes no balding good jaw. Some might say 7-7.5 idk I'm pretty conservative)
>100k/year job at a big company(can make a career out of it)
>Some friends that I go out of the weekends with to bars/shit.

Idk bros I'm objectively in a better spot in my life (money/fitness/friends) than alot of people my age, and alot of people tell me how good im doing.

But for some reason I have this autist sense that if I can't get GF then I'm not doing shit.

Need some advice Bros. Feel like im stagnant on the self improvement and am just kinda on cruise control. I feel like i've improved on everything I can and gettin last piece (Q.T GF) is just kinda RNG at this point.

Were you bullied as a kid?

Nope. Normal childhood. Good friends, some I still talk too. Did some sports, wasn't popular but wasnt a total social outcast.

>built 4 geomaxxing
Just leave the West. No matter how much you improve or contribute to society, you will never be appreciated. You can have an amazing life overseas. Go where you are wanted bro.

What's geomaxxing

Have you tried just enjoying your life rather than "self improving" all the time?

Yea I do. I've never been a self-improooover either. I've just always done what I'm supposed to have done. Workout be healthy/get a good degree/job/spend time with friends. I'm not one of those dudes thats always 'on their grind' I find that pretty cringey desu.

Biggest problem is coming from not having a gf or caring about having a gf too much. Strange part is I don't even feel I want one for the sex/companionship. I feel like I just want one so theres not a noticeable gap in my life style.

I don't want mutt kids and I don't really find Asian/latina girls attractive

Understandable

It happens man, just keep talking to women, someone will click. Yeah, I kinda hate to say it but it is a bit RNG, you can improve your number of rolls against that RNG by meeting more women

>most sensible manlet on Any Forums
There are other alternatives

Attached: 1663122109076326.jpg (400x300, 16.7K)

Almost literally me. I did a few months of calisthenics and have been using dumbbells since then. Was doing full body but that became too much for one workout pretty quick. Started PPL but felt like I could hit arms enough. Now doing an antagonist split. So I'd tell him to skip all the shit and go straight to an antagonist split. Maingain for a month, cut to a low bodyfat, then clean bulk.

Become a woman.

hey what's up

>You have a man in his early 20s who is 5"8 and 180 lbs. How do you improve this?
I make him 6'2

HRT because you will never be a man