College Gym Thread

How's the start of your school year, user?

Attached: Harvard_shield_wreath.svg.png (1200x1166, 350.7K)

If not larp post with timestamp from inside their gym

post transcript

This hellhole just got a bunch of new equipment. Gym is still packed though

Attached: Boston_University_seal.svg.png (1200x1200, 418.56K)

One more year and I'm free from the land of the mormons

Attached: Utah_State_University_seal.svg.png (1200x1190, 466.61K)

good one bro

This place had an amazing gym. I miss it bros.

Attached: 7E2F08E8-1B18-43CB-9EFB-B4604D81AFDD.png (500x500, 57.75K)

looks keyed

Hello fellow aggie

there's this blonde chubby red-cheeked trad engineering girl with pastel pink sweaters at my algebra class and i want to talk to her

i start my first year in a few days, very nervous. im probably gonna be a friendless loser

> Boston Jewniversity
Gym is busy because no one there needs to study.

At usu?

If you have two brain cells put yourself into social situations that make you feel uncomfortable and scared, do this over and over again and you will soon have the social confidence of a guru, you have to spend money to make money

no, i'm not even from usa lol

My bad lol

georgia gechnitute of gechnology

MAC and Hemenway are pretty cringe, but the smaller house gyms (assuming you get quadded or Mather/Dunster) are pretty solid (quad house gyms are especially comfy, plus they moved the rock wall to the QRAC)

Based aggie

You retards should find a nice pretty Mormon girl to marry before you graduate. This is your chance to have your pick of wholesome girls with good values from good families, don't fuck it up

Believe me, Mormon girls want nothing to do with you unless they can convert you, and I can't see myself going that way honestly
You go to the arc or fieldhouse?

If you do, in fact, not want to end up without any friends, listen to In the time I've been at university, outside of random

You have the mindset of an antisocial middle schooler, if your social skills sucks, the. You need to improve by trial and error, if you stay quiet because you don’t like talking to people then you will struggle immensely