Why are they like this?

Why are they like this?

Attached: ertt.jpg (920x723, 103.7K)

Ngl I'm afraid to use the smith guillotine after that clip

stabilisators

squats are for faggots

You know it happened because of many factors, all of which would have been avoidable and even with all the unfortunate circumstances there was still a safety she could have used in her exact situation?

Smith machine actually forces you to lift the weight with your quads not hip hinge it up and it hurts peoples ego

As a 5’8” white boy will doing squats help me be able to dunk?

This

what clip?

the one where this woman just wanders over to a loaded smith machine and decides to get her neck crushed as 200kg come down and smush her neck into the bench someone else left there to box squat while her kid watches

>this is Any Forums in 2022
actually depressing
what happened to this fucking board jesus

>ITT: R*DDIT

Attached: 1663104514345840.png (941x1080, 857.46K)

Oh no! 2 soijak threads in the midst of the 90 coomer threads and coffee threads! Whatever will we do?!

Someone post it i havent seen it

its not about the basedjaks
its about LE FREE SQUAT IS AKSHUALY REDDIT, SMITH MACHINE FTW!!! zoomer faggots invading the board because the ONLY fucking personality these fucks can have is LE IM LE CONTRARIAN XD

spotted one here

>remove all stabilizing muscles from a lift
>Um akchually it’s harder because you can’t cheat on form
>1/4 reps another set of 225x5

>smith machine
>crowded with thots and boomers
>squat rack
>spider webs and rust

take your pick, straigth man

Imagine being so weak you need an excuse to justify using a machine to assist you

Attached: 837583.png (687x490, 448.29K)

STABILIZING MUSCLES!! STABILIZING MUSCLES!!!
>has literally no idea what stabilizing muscles are or how worked they get from smith machine vs squat rack

Smith machine squats hurt and are dangerous. Just do it normally, your body will thank you in twenty years.

Switch up the soijacks and it's true

>its not about the basedjaks
>its about LE FREE SQUAT IS AKSHUALY REDDIT, SMITH MACHINE FTW!!! zoomer faggots invading the board because the ONLY fucking personality these fucks can have is LE IM LE CONTRARIAN XD

Attached: jacques.gif (125x125, 2.46M)