How much weight do I have to do to before I have a 10/10 ass that everyone wants to fuck?

How much weight do I have to do to before I have a 10/10 ass that everyone wants to fuck?

Attached: Barbell-back-squat-reproduced-from-61.png (615x363, 19.41K)

enough

How much is enough?

However much it takes

But I want to know how close I am to my goal

Take however much time you’ve spent so far, and subtract that from how long it’ll take. The number you’re left with is how much further you have to go.

Post ass

heavy squats wont really do this, they are more for the quads. get in your dead lifts and if you really want a dicken ass do bulgarian splits

heavily depends on ur genes and how much your lower body responds to training; i squat 3pl8 (probably more now but i haven't gone for a max since last new years), deadlift 4pl8, and i have 25in thighs at 180lbs bw with an ass that makes my friends jealous
everything above the waist other than my back sucks though
i already had a brilliant ass by the time i could rep 2pl8, but then again i was already getting compliments on it when i was like 130lbs and didn't lift
deadlift standards matter more for ass size imo, since it's the prime mover as opposed to ur quads on squats
basically just set strength goals, meet them, and your ass will grow in the process, repeat until you have the cake of ur dreams user
also try supersquats, that program is no fuckin joke for lower body gains

But that's an undefined variable I'm looking for to calculate that.
I don't want a vacation

You’ll figure it out

Thank God I've been doing deadlifts too.
Right now I'm just under 1pl8 but I'm getting there. That's good to know that I'm anywhere from 25-50% there numerically but I'm sure I'll get diminishing returns over time

from the sound of it you're pretty new to lifting
my session to session gains capped out around 90kg for 5 on squats, so you still have a ways to go with fast progress

Relatively new. I'm trying to get into it since I feel I neglected it in favor of trying to be weak so people will perceive me as cute but that didn't work out so well.

lifting with a focus on lower body is def a way better way to be cute than being skinnyfat
also poasting body to prove i'm not full of shit

Attached: FctUTp3XwAUTDtR.jpg (922x2048, 172.33K)

you look terrible

nigga take that thong out your bussy

post body

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

glasgow, unfortunately

This. Heavy squats is for frogmode