How do you learn to react the the new attention you receive after getting Any Forums?

How do you learn to react the the new attention you receive after getting Any Forums?
Used to be invisible to everyone during high school and university as a skinny dyel, but now that I got relatively Any Forums during lockdown I met my coworkers face to face after work from home and saw some clear differences in how people treated me.
Guys were more likely to joke with me in a lighthearted manner and interested in what I said, and girls seemed more flirty(one looking like pic related even massaged me out of nowhere and asked me about my exes, never happened before)

Problem is a lifetime of being ignored made me oblivious to how I should react to attention and usually end up frozen and blocked without knowing what to say when this happens. How do you avoid ending up in that situation and how long does it take?

Attached: 27d13c173c49f1d1493a0e990be6c223.jpg (783x1021, 112.61K)

bump

Totally get how you feel. I've always been skinny fat, horrible genetics. I'm quite satisfied with my body today. I'm not huge, but I'm fit and you can definitely tell when I've my shirt off. Been staying in a hostel (backpacker) and was trying to get a tan out here in the backyard the other day, and when I went rest in the shade this English girl next to me looked at me and said sth along the lines of "it was too hot there wasn't it" and I went like "yeah I'll prob end up like a tomato" (I'm too white)

She laughed and I just stayed there laying down on the couch resting without knowing what else to say.

I'm a 31 year old virgin so I don't know how to help you brah

build for bbc

Body dysmorphia and low self-esteem allow me to convince myself that any attention I receive is ingenuine, so I mostly just avoid it all.

Disgust on a violent visceral level. Oh you want to talk to me NOW? No.

what's the difference between genuine and ingenuine attention?

I don't know. I guess when they have ulterior motives or are just being superficial or something.

Mutt's law

No idea user but if you figure it out please let me know

always this

Bump, rooting for user-chan

Is it weird that I ignore the attention now? The more I just do my own thing the more I can I guess for lack of better word 'feel,' girls staring at me trying to get me to look at them.

I had one girl in the gym, who I DID talk to before as she was doing an interesting exercise which I was using to break the ice, but noticed she immediately walked to a dude in the gym after I left so I said ok I'm not fucking with her anymore. That was 2 weeks ago, saw her in the gym but didn't care to deal with her as she showed me that she wasn't interested. I could honestly feel her staring at me multiple times trying to catch my eyes. I still remember passing by her to grab some dumbbells and from the corner of my eyes could see her stop moving and watch me pass by.

Tbh anyone, especially women, approaching you because you have muscles is being superficial and pretty vain

>one looking like pic related even massaged me out of nowhere and asked me about my exes, never happened before
report her to HR

>how dare women be attracted to me only now that I'm actually attractive!
Every time with you fags. You guys are no better than the fat chicks who cope by saying they're just too much woman for men to handle.

I'm with the yen gang, sorry bro

You people are so fucking pathetic it's unreal.

Attached: 1651456318102.png (449x401, 490.07K)

this
you have delusions and are still breathtakingly average

Fucking this. I automatically assume people are fucking with me or just being nice. Being a trade tradecuck where 2-faced faggotry is the regular doesn't help either.

Women will never feel how is like to be yoked I almost pity them

nah. i get attention from women anywhere i go but i pretty much ignore their existence which coincidentally makes them want you more. i’m used to women wanting me so it’s not necessary to jump at every opportunity. better to operate on an abundance mindset than a scarcity one