Give it to me straight

Give it to me straight

should you include body pictures on tinder?

if not , then why even lift bros

also would you clean shave or have that stubble beard?

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (474x436, 33.54K)

You can show your gains, just don't take an autistic selfie in the bathroom or gym mirror. Have a friend take a pic of you at the beach or river or waterpark or some shit.

dont care
humans should go back to nomadic warbands of raping and pillaging conquerors, abolish the cities, pol pot was right, we will bring back year zero

>Have a friend take a pic of you at the beach or river or waterpark or some shit.
this

You lift for yourself, bro. NEVER forget that.
IMO clean shave, but your picture should match the way you would look on your date.

Post that pathetic physique. Everyone that spews that nonsense is 100% one of the fags that would get pillaged and raped.

>Dating Tinder w*men

tinder is not that serious where you can’t get away with that. you have bitches posting ass in the mirror. i have a mirror ab video and can gaurantee i get more matches and pussy than your virgin ass

my bad, meant to quote this dweeb

What do you want me to call it?
A mutually agreed thigh smacking ritual?

Clean shaven if good jaw, beard if chinlet

Are you a Mongol or nord

[laughs in finnish]

>You can show your gains, just don't take an autistic selfie in the bathroom or gym mirror.
fpbp

Call it hooking up

Yes! Regardless of what it looks like, you need to post your body (clothed, maybe an ab shot) so she knows what she's swipping on. I will not swipe right on ANY woman without body pics, I just assume they're fat and gross. I suspect most women have a similar protocol. I have an ab pic in mine and I don't even have a 6 pack. Yet I average a new lay every 1-2 weeks (record is 3.)

t. Tinderchad

If you're a chinlet you'll look like shit even if you have good beard genetics.

If your face looks like that you can do literally anything. Girls would literally go crazy over that Ryan Gosling type look. He looks like Ryan Gosling but more masculine. I'm mirin.

It's kind of like a handsome Nazi look. With that look you could openly be a Nazi and women would cream.

That's a full, gay as fuck, too delineated beard, not stubble. I'd go for a non-trimmed shorter beard.

Anyone who lifts to impress w*men needs to rethink their life. And I'm not being an edge lord. If your main drive to better yourself physically is just to get the approval of walking wet holes, something needs to change.

>Have a friend take a pic of you

Attached: frog.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Post your profile for proof then (including your pictures).