There's just something about those high school girls

There's just something about those high school girls

Attached: 1645502551535.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

The older I get, they stay the same age.

Alright alright alright

I'm more of a college freshman type of guy. Nothing like a fresh recruit at Whore Academy.

I always go right after school hours and it's full of cute teenage girls. It males depressed because they will never be mine

This. I work from home so I sometimes just sit outside of the high school and watch them go by

I prefer middle schoolers

Attached: FRGNcygaAAEJr_p.jpg (1783x2048, 512.72K)

Yup, prime breeding age. Birth deficiencies only start being an issue from 18yo onwards. Girls should be bred from between 14yo - 18yo.

Nevertheless, that's not possible, desirable nor acceptable nowadays, so put your peepee down. At least now you know there's nothing wrong with your desires, but there'd be definitely something wrong if you insist on pursuing them.

Teen pussy

Posting in a based thread

I see girls and I think they are 20-25 then I see them in high school uniforms?!?! Someone explain?

Is it OK to look.

Attached: 1649296604455.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Grass on the field

Attached: 1615929522344.jpg (1000x562, 80.24K)

I always ask them to shave it

This but boys

You a pederast bro?

So he's based?

Bro do you have any idea how to beat wakamo last level?

Whenever i'm in the car and it's after school hours i can't help but stare at them in those school uniforms. One day i'm gonna crazy because of those sluts

I just look, I never touch

You pick up high school boys at the gym? Hope you mean femboys at

least

my only true goal in life is to get rich and jacked and looksmaxxed so i can impregnate a eugenic 18 year old and have the healthiest possible children
if she isn't intelligent, athletic, and young enough to have a near-zero risk of birth defects, then i don't want her
how the fuck did the relationship meta become "pointlessly fuck around in your 20s and then struggle to pump out some half-functional turdbabies in your late 30s"
fucking dumbest shit ever

if possible i would like somebody to screenshot my post and upload it to those normie instagram Any Forums meme pages, i want to read their comments and see how they feel about this thanks (the roasties are going to seethe)

Attached: 1654948007074.png (476x484, 34.85K)