Does anybody here do full body training 2-3x per week?

Does anybody here do full body training 2-3x per week?
If so, how have your results been? Do you enjoy your training?

Been getting bored of my PPLPPL program and I'm feeling lazy so I'd prefer something with lower frequency. I don't care if it's "suboptimal". My diet is clean & I'm lean so I look good enough shirtless anyways.

Just curious about what your guys' experiences are with full body training.
Thanks

Attached: 1654499688624.png (1200x1200, 189.15K)

stronglifts

i'll check that out

yeah this looks perfect, thank you friend

yeah but i just do chest, back and legs twice per week and arms 3 times, spread it however you want

sounds solid, how do you rate the intensity of your sessions?
for each compound lift, how many sets do you do? how may reps per set? how would you rate your RPE/proximity to failure?

Doing Full-Body for a year now.

Just doing various combound exercises like Pull-Ups, Pendlay-Row, Butterflys, Squats just to activate more or less every region in my body and I alternate between High-Volume Low Weights and Low-Volume High Weights every few months. Works good, I see results getting bigger, surely not as fast as I would if I did a split or something but consistency is the most relevant key anwyways.

Currently : 190 / 85kg / ~10-15bf

Attached: Arms.jpg (383x258, 41.11K)

Just do 5x5 Squat/Press, Dead/Bench and add accessories for whatever you feel is lacking.

looking good, thanks for the answers
i think i'll experiment with switching up my rep ranges every few months, that should help out a lot
would you notice plateaus if you failed to alternate your rep ranges?

If I had to go to the gym three times a week, I'd do UxLxUxx. But hey, that's me, you do you boo.

Attached: 1632377514556.png (128x128, 15.68K)

yeah nigga i’ve been doing it for over a decade. if it didn’t work, i would’ve switched it up a long time ago

4 times per week* compounds only and it works the best.

>uLu *notices your bulge*

Attached: 1629696106646.jpg (512x512, 29.28K)

yes, If I don't alternate plateaus at specific weight ranges begin to form after a a few months with no chance to overcome them. After a switch and coming back to that weight range after a few months I manage to overcome them. At least that was the case in the last 12 months. There will be surely a moment when I just reached an absolute plateau but I think right now (after roughly 6 years of consistent training) I'm still far away from there.

I do a full body circuit every other day that takes ~50 min in addition to working a manual labor job and doing yardwork/walking dog/etc. Keeps me lean and I'm certainly dyel but idk I'm happy with how I look :)

Attached: IMG_8574.jpg (4032x3024, 3.72M)

Nigga you serious? You just heard about the moon routine that is recommended to every beginner who posts here?

Attached: ABE2746B-BD6E-4764-8E7F-CE13E025695B.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

Switched, loved it, increased gains.

I broadly speaking do legs, back, chest, shoulders.

Quads one day, hams the next. Upper / lower, back / side.

Now and again I'll do an arms day or extra shoulders but mostly I'll do two days on, one day off (or light cardio).

The good thing is on quad day I can completely destroy my quads without worrying about saving something for later or tomorrow.

>2 upper and 1 lower body workout a week
thank me later

I've done full body for 2 years and felt I didn't make any progress. Wasn't until I switched to a split routine focusing on using machines and isolations is when I started making noticeable gains.

were you not gaining any significant muscle mass and strength? or were you losing your aesthetics due to gaining bodyfat?

yeah lol i've been running PPL this whole time
i saw the name "stronglifts" and just assumed it was some chubby powersharter bullshit, and for that reason, i never looked into it further