Both gf and I gained a lot of weight (> 20kg -44lbs- each )

>both gf and I gained a lot of weight (> 20kg -44lbs- each )
>I decided that was enough
>join gym
>stop eating shit
>dont miss a workout

meanwhile
>gf joins same gym (we were supposed to go together)
>comes up with every kind of excuse ( 'im too sleepy today', 'my back hurts', 'i think ill pass today' 'its too busy at this hour')
>tries to make me feel bad for going ('you'll met a girl with a fit body and you'll leave me')
>tries me to eat shit food all the time ('lets get mcdonalds today' -3,4 times a week-)

Is there any possible solution for this or is my relationship already doomed? We're over 30 and been living together for 3 years.

Attached: bayardwu.jpg (819x1024, 117.25K)

Slap her

meet a girl with a fit body and leave her

talk to her about it instead of asking strangers on the internet lol

Exactemente

>'you'll met a girl with a fit body and you'll leave me'
Just tell her this is true.

I tried and she gets deffensive
>'Im too tired from work' (she works 4 days/week for 10 hours each day)
>'I'd rather do something else'
>'I want to but I dont have the energy'

stop having sex with her. When she asks why say "It's cause you're fat". It works every time.

Thats not how you treat someone you love.
Also I dont mind having sex with her, I mean shes gotten chubby but not in a disgusting way...yet.
However I've noticed as of lately I rather do doggystyle so I dont see her belly.

no this is gay and stupid, find like a cricket bat or a Louisville slugger and bonk her on the head until she wants to go to the gym lol that’d be based

discipline is not for the faint of heart

Attached: 1639244231656.png (562x1000, 487.94K)

>you'll met a girl with a fit body and you'll leave me
Hopefully

Literally the best advice. Don't let a bitch emotionally anchor you away from sailing to your goals.

t. been there, done that, have a qt Bulgarian gf I met at the gym

Literal gains goblin. Stand your ground on this and maybe she'll get her shit together

Maybe the relationship is doomed. But if you want to try something...
PASSIVE DREADGAME.
>get truly Any Forums, and don't be afraid to show off your gains
>start talking to women, especially if they're hot women
>never hit on them or try to hide the fact that you're taken, just start casual conversations with lots of women
>whenever women flirt with you, take it with flattering, and casually let your GF know
>whenever your GF bitches about other women noticing you/flirting with you, say it's not your fault and stand by it
>whenever your GF tries to hide you/stop you from going to the gym/stop you from talking to women, stand your ground
>remember, NEVER ACTIVELY HIT ON WOMEN, that would be wrong and would give your GF justification for shady/cheating behavior on her part
You have to REALLY let your GF know that you could get other women if you wanted to, even though you aren't doing that because you love her. But she has to earn that love, in this case through effort to improve herself for you.

If this doesn't work then nothing would, and you're better off without her. But there's a huge chance your GF is slacking because right now she takes you for granted. She shouldn't.

Just say "Then try to change this" and go to the gym. She either will throw trash at you or she will join you. Just give her enough time to think and don't make a big deal of this. You're just following your new hobby, that's all.

I've known my current gf for over a decade, we only started dating a couple of years ago. I was 105 kg and she was 80-ish but over 6 feet. When we started dating I was 85 and she was 100-ish post-covid.
Now I'm 80 and she just broke back down to double digits.
There's nothing more pleasant for me to see than how excited she gets by working out, cooking healthy for both of us.
Even though her progress is slower. She'll get there eventually. I already persuaded her to get on ashwagadha to "combat stress", anavar is next.

unironically this

This
If she doesn't want to do better, that's on her. Don't let her bring you back down with her, op. Meet a fit qt at the gym and enjoy not having heart disease

You realize you're supposed to mold women into the things you want. That's why your GF will never change her bad behavior. Or you can be a man, tell her she's getting fat, and openly cheat with another woman with a better body.

Pretty clear emotional manipulation, doesn't want to improve herself so will only get worse. You should leave

>Intelligence Drain fetish
Not bad user, not bad at all.

leave her, she's a fat cunt with no willpower and she knows that you're gonna lose weight and no longer want her fatass. make some gains and find a fit chick who wont get fat.

Also its weak as shit to fall in love with a woman. Enjoy getting divorced raped and manipulated into the shell of what you COULD become. Throw her away user and start over again...before its too late.

Started working out seriously 3 times a week, noticeable gains, my gf is slim and looking good.

I don't try to make her do anything, after a few months she asks me to help her workout, at home.

I make her a good screeching routine, she has

Good. Stop letting retarded women hold you back from someone you deserve