Started vaping and suddenly the 24 hour fasts feel like nothing and i could definitely go for 48 hours without hunger...

Started vaping and suddenly the 24 hour fasts feel like nothing and i could definitely go for 48 hours without hunger. Wheres the issue?

Pros
>none of the downsides of smoking
>increased metabolism
>no appetite
>increased energy and focus
>relaxed and reduced cortisol helping lose fat

Cons
>Potentially addictive, but if you can take dmaa+dmha preworkout daily for 2 months and hop off with no issue i dont see how nicotine would be a problem

Attached: image-from-ios-13-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 110.48K)

>>none of the downsides of smoking
lmao

>Pros
>>none of the downsides of smoking
true, you will probably get some other type of cancer

nicotine is habit forming and the appetite suppressing effects will wear off unless you keep increasing the dose

>none of the downsides of smoking
less bad probably but unlikely to have zero health problems associated with it

>i dont see how nicotine would be a problem
nobody tell him

Attached: 1663135705072343.png (576x512, 646.33K)

Oh no no no

Attached: 16D341B6-3EF7-4F11-8C25-53F87387A0E7.jpg (768x512, 41.19K)

Popcorn lung
What if you alternate days with caffeine?

Everyone says vaping is better than smoking, but all of the bad shit from smoking happens after longterm use. Vapes haven't been around long enough to gather data. Give it time and you'll see all these 45 year olds who have been vaping for 25 years start developing lung and heart diseases.

How did you make that image

AI

Attached: 1663199203285901.jpg (250x250, 5.55K)

Stable Diffusion
didn't make it myself though

Vaping fucks you up. I used to vape for like a week until I had a heavy leg day doing squats, rdls, leg extentions and then I felt really faint and dizzy. I had to lie down for like 15 minutes. Never touched that shit ever again. Only thing I smoke now is spliffs now and again.

fake news

wtf is that real?

popcorn lung was associated with one flavor for the big ass vape machines used to make, and the flavor is now banned, you dumb fuck boomer.

Very cool

> none of the downsides

Livestream your suicide, nigger.

All fat and do no cardio

women are a MEME

Can someone make a Basedthot pic out of these two?

Ya got me. How?

Nicotine increases your cortisol, retard. You're choosing to make yourself stressed.