Skinnyfat nerd tries to gain muscle

youtu.be/eb_1Xz6gLIY
>Skinnyfat nerd tries to gain muscle
>Lifts and bulks
>Ends up fat
Why does fit recommend the same stupid advice over and over?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xm63aVNwvao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some people are hopelessly low testosterone nothing will work. im against using roids but this is the rare exception where id recommend it

The health benefits of veganism are unparalleled

Attached: progress.jpg (1333x760, 65.21K)

the guy in the video is zach

Attached: 002-4.jpg (800x449, 144K)

what's "t-score" and what units of measurement are being used?
what time of day was the test taken?
is this a saliva or blood serum test?
Basically, this chart is meaningless.

t. Zach

what causes this

total test, in Nanogram/Deciliter (ng/dL)
time of day im not sure
it was a blood test

yikes
you just KNOW he thought he was going to make an inspiring video about his amazing transformation where he would show off his abs. but then he spent MONTHS getting fat and had MONTHS of time to reconsider posting this embarrassing video and posted it anyway as if he accomplished something

>>Ends up fat
Then just cut, easy

cut for what? the 0.5lbs of muscle he built during that time?

You will only benefit from the food if your training is on point. It's not Any Forumss fault that you got fat. It's your fault.

IVF

Lack of exercise
Lack of sunlight
Lack of red meat in your diet

I don't see that on the pic, can you provide evidence that this is the case? Otherwise you are just making stuff up.

I haven't seen him lift shit and that's the issue. Normies think you can get muscular and in shape without lifting weights, sorry your pushups are doing fuck all. If you are not taking calisthenic seriously and get way into advanced territory you're wasting your time with that shit, don't even bother. Just lift weights, it's actually the easier and simpler way.

im scrolling through the video is he just doing resistance band stuff?

Good form close grip pushups get you bigger. Seethe

its from a video find it yourself nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=xm63aVNwvao

fuck, now I'm scared. I don't think I have that low testosterone, but that shit is really scary. How do I best test my testosterone levels? Are diy kits for hometesting any good?

>How do I best test my testosterone levels?
just get a doctor appointment and say you have symptoms of low t, theyll do a test

Post body :)

Top guy is gay. You know what you have to do

but I hate doctors. My house doctors thinks I'm a crazy psycho because I demanded he prescribe me praziquantel for a worm I once caught hunting foxes. Kicked me out, never been there since.
Are the home tests really useless?

Source on him just making stuff up? I can't just take your word for it.

Nowhere in the video does it say it's total testosterone or that the units are ng/dl

what else would they be you fucking retard? thats the standard measure for doctors, obviously its in ng/dL kek. you arent as clever as you think you are

What lifts?
What bulking?

Man was just doing barely anything, he admitted to neglecting his piss poor workouts