It's over

It's over

Attached: 1647569542806.png (807x643, 453.82K)

Seems like this whole spic-nig cycle of factory farming that the boomers created for ultra cheap meat is dying. This is a positive development.

This is a made up disease like long covid.

>Unexpected bulk?
>Good.
>Now you have more energy to build muscle in the gym for the next few weeks. Switch to fish for a while with your next paycheck to continue the cut properly

Attached: jocko-willink-quotes-featured.jpg (800x450, 92K)

Globohomo is coming after our chicken bros.

these fucking jews never quit

This sad, diseased chickens are because of globohomo retard.

Great, now where am I supposed to get my protein requirements? 15lbs of beans a day?

YOU WILL EAT THE STRIPES

It's only the beginning. Hope you already have your food storage.

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 295.73K)

I unironically think meat will be banned soon. The vegans are winning in the culture war, vegans are like trannies in a way, they abuse of people's sympathy to push their ideals. Like LGBT guilts people into accepting their degeneracy, vegans guilt people into accepting that eating meat is immoral.
Anyways that's not the interesting part. What is interesting is to think about who I'm gonna have to eat when meat is banned.
Gonna have to get an Industrial freezer...

Attached: shiro.jpg (1280x720, 100.49K)

>Chickens with ailment have 224% higher fat content
>America, even our chickens are fat fucks

>user has (((protein requirements)))
Post body. Steve reeves never did this shit except on like rare occasion when he would do a steak and eggs diet. Also stop being poor.

Fell in love with a girl
I fell in love once and almost completely
She's in love with the world
But sometimes, these feelings can be so misleading
She turns and says, "Are you alright?"
I said, "I must be fine 'cause my heart's still beating"
"Come and kiss me by the riverside, yeah
Bobby says it's fine, he don't consider it cheating, now"

Oh I'm sorry that my annorexic ass has to count macros to ensure proper nutrition. I didn't mean to offend you m'lord.
>Post body
get fucked

Not him, but: post body.

>abomination "quick meat" from factory farms
>often diseased, except this time it's worse
>sprayed in chemicals 100% of the time
>Chickens eat literal shit
>never see daylight
>drugged from birth
>processed by tens of thousands of illegal immigrants
Why are you scapegoating the Jews and gay vegans on this one? It's unironically not their fault this time. The meat industry is fucked. If we went back to ranchers and family farms it would all cost more but it would be worth it in every other way.

>count macros
okay fatty.
it's simple
>i'm hungry i eat
>i'm not hungry i workout until i'm hungry
>repeat until tired and sleep

the railroads and freights are striking in usa, long term shortages are coming soon. we are fucked

Will you acknowledge that it's possible to buy eggs and chickens that aren't produced in those conditions?

You're right this sort is bad but there's no going back. Once the meat industry is fully demonized (rightfully or not doesn't matter) all the meat will be banned at once.

No.

Then you don't live in reality.

It's not hard to see what's going on behind he scenes but chicken is garbage anyway, full of toxic PUFA omega-6s from all the literal s0i, corn and other garbage they're fed and it tastes like shit.
>need muh overcooked chicken breast and goitrogen-filled broccoli to be a body bullduh

Bros...save our based bird of gains

Attached: dIZdLUt.jpg (825x886, 172.48K)

I mean yes.

Will you marry me?

Absolutely fren but this disease is specifically from "fast-growth" farming aka ZOGmeat.

I'm too redpilled on urbanism to believe that will ever happen. These retards can't even grow their own kale smoothie ingredients. The pushback will be too violent for them.

Good, go vegan.