How do you delete the final layer of fat on your body after extensive weight loss? aka: the stomach pouch?

How do you delete the final layer of fat on your body after extensive weight loss? aka: the stomach pouch?
pic related is not me, but it is literally my situation. That's exactly my current body, everything looks great yet I have this massive amount of fat right on the fucking front of my belly.

PLEASE I NEED IT TO GO AWAY

Attached: pouch.jpg (620x720, 72.48K)

Go get some cryotherapy, nigga

You lose weight.

I was told on this board that even if I kept cutting I would NOT see the final pouch of fat disapear

After much meditation I found the answer
You need to cut how much you eat and increase the frequency you take a shit

Attached: Polish_20220913_225820099.jpg (1667x2481, 1.52M)

Thats retarded. What are you talking about? If you keep cutting you will lose it.

You were told wrong. Move more and eat less. It isn't any more complicated than that, no matter how much you want it to be.

>2,000$ to 4,000$
L M A O
M
A
O

This. Why the fuck does far accumulate here in not on some useful places like ass and legs or even arms?

Keep cutting. Probably have another minimum 5kg to lose.

This basically translates to "just do what you've been doing"

So literally just do fucking nothing different? for reference I've lost 45lbs to try and reach my recommended weight. I eat -600TDEE and lift 4-5 times a week with some cardio. I still do this, but still have that belly fat

It's called stubborn fat for a reason nigger. It's not supposed to be easy. Keep doing what you're doing if you have been making progress.

>being poor

Have you readjusted your tdee recently?

You simply don't realize why a fat pouch on the stomach is unattractive. It is unattractive because that is where men accumulate fat first, and a guy who is not physically fit is fucking fat there, first and foremost.
In an alternate universe where men first gain fat in their ass, legs, or even arms, as you say, fat on the stomach wouldn't be such a bad thing but fat on the ass, legs, or stomach would be. Things are how they are because of how men first accumulate fat. If men didn't accumulate fat the way they do, things would be different.

Related question, hoping someone could answer.
How do I know if the last bit of flab on my stomach is fat or if it's loose skin?
I'm basically low body fat, got good muscle definition everywhere else, but I have this layer of god knows what on my stomach, lower abdomen.
Up top I have visible obliques, slightly defined upper abs.

Is there a way to know the difference? No meme answers please, something legit.

>Keep doing what you're doing if you have been making progress.
>making progress

That's just it user. Have I? I mean I don't SEE the belly fat gong away. Like when i was 45 lbs overweight I saw my fat ass stomach and lovehandles vanish over months of cutting+cardio. I saw those results. I still do the same thing and while the number on the scale (slowly) is still going down (usually 4lbs per month) I just...still have a belly? I mean I'm not giving up but holy fuck when will I SEE the fucking difference.
That is re-adjusted. I used to eat more and have basically fine tuned what I eat. My TDEE was 2100 and now it's 1950, I eat around 1300 a day

Your question, moron, was how to get rid of fat there. I gave you an answer. If you are too arrogant to accept the answer, that's a personal flaw of your own that you need to recognize and work to correct.

just keep at it senpai a lam. it goes away eventually. just keep at your routine diet, be safe and have fun

Post a pic
99.9% it's just fat. Maybe a very small amount of skin. If you can pinch it between your fingers and feel fat (not just fingertip to fingertip) then yeah it's fat

Just trust the scale and keep cutting. Most people underestimate how much fat they have on them. Just keeeeeeeeeeeeep going

Sounds like you’re too ignorant to accept the problem

Honestly being in the "final phase" of fat loss (the belly fat) makes me proud that i made it this far from being a literal hamplanet (90lbs lost) but fucking hell, if anyone ever asks what the diffcult part of fat loss was for me it was not "getting started" or "remaining motivated" or even "cutting out junk food" it's this. This fucking home stretch shit of killing off the last pocket of belly fat is ABSOLUTE fucking hell. I want to just see it vanish how everything else vanished. It's insane to grip against my sides and feel pure hard muscle there when once it was a mountain of fat I could grope, and yet despite that my stomach still remains a gropable blob.

I know it'll be gone if I keep at it, but fuck man. I want the end goal already so bad. As I type this my upper body is sore from lifting today, lifting that I had to do to keep up my overall cutting/lift/cardio regiment ALL OF THIS TO KILL MY STOMACH FUCK

Attached: 1633574938389.jpg (355x293, 49.52K)

Get your dumb, arrogant, fatass of my Any Forums, lard bucket.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1654383940659.jpg (1078x1069, 170.12K)