How the fuck are people skinny?

I started counting calories recently to lose fat, realistically I need to keep my calories under 2000 to be losing fat.

So I do this, and after barely eating anything Im already at like 1500 calories and starving.

How the FUCK do people eat so little calories? No wonder I got fat, 1500 calories feels like nothing

Attached: 45303540-30-45-054.jpg (1280x720, 87.78K)

I've yet to meet a skinny person who doesn't have shitty digestion. Like if they overeat even a little they say they feel sick. If you have healthy or strong digestion and endless junk food it's too easy to get fat

what are you eating

You might be onto something here. My cousin (male) has never been over 110lb and hes in his late 20s now, even after getting into lifting he couldn't get his weight above 110lb

After eating a little bit of food, he starts rubbing his stomach as if hes in pain, and is full.

One time his mum made cupcakes, i ate like 20 of them, my cousin had 2, and went for a 3rd, and then he stared burping and rubbing his stomach and couldnt finish the 3rd one claiming to be full.

Nigger the 20 I ate felt like air....and this cunts full to the point of burping after 2?

In my experience, it just comes down to almost never being hungry. Don't get me wrong, I can devour plate after plate of delicious food (and I do) on special occasions, but in my daily life I tend to eat relatively little in addition to being moderately active.

I once decided to test myself to see when I would actually feel a sense of hunger kick in. I ate breakfast one morning, and only 48 hours later, the morning of the day after the day after, did I think: "Yeah, I'm hungry. Time to eat breakfast again."

How?

I feel a sense of impending doom if I dont eat anything all day and goto bed without any food, its a huge mental battle.

Hell, not eating breakfast is a huge mental battle.

Eat protein. You can eat a bag of chips, but you'll have trouble eating a bag of steaks.

counting calories is dumb asf just eat less, skip meals and just drink coffee thoughout the day, dont skip dinner but dont overdo it

It really is appetite. This guy I know (skinny as fuck) has to literally take a pill so he gets hungry enough to eat, it's byzarre.

Honestly, eating is the hardest part of fitness for me. I was underweight when I started, and now I visibly look Any Forums and lift well over 1/2/3/4 for 10+ reps. I think now my hardest issue is that I enjoy satiating foods more than I do calorically dense foods. I look forward to cutting because it's mostly effortless. I'm better about it now than when I started lifting, but it's still an active effort to meet my caloric needs.

How do you balance eating less though?

You still need to hit certain FOOD goals for your gym results to be had...

You just have the famine genes, deal with it

I have a question, do your parents have the same eating habits as you?

My parents (in their 70s) and grandparents (in their 90s) - they all eat like 6 meals a day. Theyre constantly fucking eating.

I dont know if its a boomer thing, but they eat

>breakfast
>brunch
>lunch
>afternoon tea
>dinner
>desert

Is it possible my genes are fucked because of their boomer-industrialised food habits?

Ask a skinny person what they ate today. And no not one of those meme "HURRRR I ATE LIKE 3 CAKES AND 4 BURGERS I JUST HAVE HIGH METABOLISM XDDDDD" retards, I mean just a normal skinny person that will give you an honest reply

You'll get your answer.
[spoiler]protip: most of them eat like once a day not because they want to be skinny, it's because they just forget to eat or are busy with other things[/spoilerdoesntworkonfit]

I have the same habits as my grandmother
>no hunger in the morning always skip breakfast
>eat lunch and dinner with a snack in the afternoon (sometimes)
My mother and grandfather both eat breakfast and snack way more.

wake up 12-1
go to afternoon classes
eat dinner when you get back
snack few hours later
sleep

easy as that. lost 30lbs last year effortlessly

9% bodyfat twink here. Skip breakfast and any form of (((snacks))) and you're good

The user who responded to you isn't me, the 48-hour guy.

>do your parents have the same eating habits as you?
No. My dad eats much more than me, many times a day (often through small meals), though his diet is healthy and he's very active, so he remains fairly fit. Same with my mom.

I have no idea why I'm not as hungry as my parents or really anyone else, it seems. I could definitely eat more as, like I said, I definitely enjoy food and could probably keep my diet within reasonable health limits, but I sort of like how lean I am (even if I am pretty dyel) and I'm not sure what fat gains would look like on a proper bulk.

OMADA took me from 250 (all fat) to 220 with a decent muscle baseline in 6 months. Just survive your day and treat yourself to a huge ass meal at the end of the day. Even if you eat more than you should've it's definitely better than racking up 4-5k calories just by eating multiple meals a day. Sometimes I eat 2 frozen pizzas and that's still only 2k calories and 100g of protein, plus by the last couple slices I'm struggling so there's definitely room to cut some calories out

I can cut down and get lean, and even have visible 6 pack abs

But the problem is my body is screaming at me 24/7 to eat

So the moment I eventually give into it and eat, I just lose the 6 pack, and get fat again.

My body only stops screaming at me to eat when im at like 30% bodyfat

>Just survive your day and treat yourself to a huge ass meal at the end of the day.

This is what they guy who weighed 600lbs did, he switched from 1 meal at night, to eating throughout the day, and he lost 400lbs

So I guess what im saying is eating 1 meal at the end of the day can be a terrible idea.... it can cause you to binge and eat way too many calories than you would normally have eaten if you just healthy small balanced meals throughout the day