* slowly makes you blinder *

* slowly makes you blinder *

heh nothing personel kid

Attached: lolglasses.jpg (318x159, 5.19K)

What the fuck is wrong with the people on this website? According to you idiots, every single product on earth is actually bad for you.

your vision will get worse as you age
it has nothing to do with glasses

You retard. If you need glasses it means your eyes have already started to fail, and it will get worse every year, hence you needing stronger glasses. Your retinas will decay whether or not you had glasses in the first place.

That being said, I don't think its impossible that glasses could make your eyesight worse, just not likely.

Screens and reading will downgrade your eyes, the focus on close objects for hours and hours cause the far sight ability to weaken

That's not how it works. Farsight ability is weakened by not using it, not by looking at things up close. All you have to do is consistently train your eyes. Get up out of your chair if you work in an office, go for a walk every day, shit like that.

It's true. Anything that doesn't come from the earth naturally is bad for you.

>personel
put your glasses on, dude, you're making typo's you can't see.

Bros, how do I save my eyes? Also my proportions aren't too bad except I wish my shoulders were wider, lifts for this?

It's true. I started wearing lenses slightly below prescription and managed to drop a diopter in both eyes over the course of a year. Google "reduced lense therapy" for more info.

so does not having glasses. its like balding: you have to accept youre blind if you need glasses and you have to accept youre bald if you need plugs

My prescription has actually been diminishing and my vision has improved considerably since I started wearing glasses 10 years ago. My ophthalmologist said I don't even need them for my left eye anymore really.

das right nigga, walk around stark naked and barefoot. Everything is bad for you.

Monocle when

Attached: 1663053923591031.jpg (744x900, 61.08K)

Imagine putting jewish plastic on your face just to make your eyeballs atrophy.

Kek. Nothing personal, four eyes

>walk around stark naked
Would vitamind D max, cold exposure max, heat min. sweat max. All benefits
>barefoot
feet development max, thick soles max, foot issues min.

this thread is b8, baka

its stupid but my vision really got even worse when i started wearing glasses. maybe it was just coincidental

Literally everything comes "naturally from the earth" corporations aren't fucking magician alchemist wizards retard.

>start doing cardio regularly
>vision improves
Can anybody explain this?

you mightve had blood pressure issues.

endmyopia.org

thanks me later, bros