Is he natty?

Is he natty?

Attached: images (14).jpg (554x554, 46.95K)

No, he is one weird and ugly looking dude

Bro I wouldn't be surprised if half those muscles were implants, fuck no he isn't h

Definitely not.

nice neck and shoulder posture

are you asking that the "traps wanting to eat the head" look is natty? well ofc it is.

Attached: 1645181484061.png (768x1024, 841.18K)

All his stats checked out in his bloodwork except free test which was higher than normal. MPMD said it couldn’t be an indicator of TRT but this guy just says he’s “genetically superior to all the peasants.” Which is kind of true, he’s 6’3 kickboxing champion who won the under-16 Indiana state chess championship at the age of FIVE.

He’s also a multimillionaire and was before he blew up on the internet, so he obviously isn’t normal. I’d say his muscle comes from his extensive training and fights since he was doing it for 15+ years.

I don’t think you can accomplish what he did without being abnormal is some regard, so it isn’t outlandish for his free test to be higher. I’m going to go with natty.

meant to say could instead of couldn’t at the beginning*

dont know and i dont care. don't even know why this guy is famous. all i know is that if i tell liberal women that i hate andrew tate then they suck my penis.

no he's a coping roider

Hi andrew

He's a sigma male PUA self help guru who redpills gen z on how to deal with bitches and become masculine

>Evading filters
Die nigger.

he fought literal bums in noname organizations. when i was a teenager i did go to the local kickboxing class and there were (no joke) 20 kickboxing champions there each in their own weight class and gender in a literal who organization all while being nothing special skill wise, just like tate. plus he only got rich by getting pay'd in btc in the early days and hodl'd while he was pretending to be a horny woman in camgirl chatrooms to scam lonely men.

Ahahahahaha. No

Cope bitch.

Andrew Tate is saving young men.

He blew up on TikTok without even having his own account. He is now even more popular after they banned him everywhere

Tate is bigger than Trump at this point, when it comes to red-pilling Gen Z

Imagine if Andrew Tate was a sitting President and the deep state stole the election from him. He would never leave or hand it over to the cheaters. Not conceding and then handing power over and letting us suffer for 4 years ain’t enough.

Attached: ANDREWTATE.jpg (1200x800, 86.09K)

for some reason, it wouldn't surprise me if he says shit like "yeah i fuck 12 year old girls on a daily basis because they have the tightest pussies, i highly recommend it" in the future and disappear for good

he already hit on a minor on stream, wouldn't be too much of a leap

cope this is what an alpha male looks like a self made chad who came from nothing and became the best through pure hard work grind game n hustle. thats being a man, and thats what andrew tate is all about

But you're soooo fugly bro, damn sorry about your pajeet genetics bro.

yeah, pretending to be a horny woman online is a TOP G move.

Attached: 1661862818528556.png (396x385, 138.21K)

lord's sake what an ugly motherfucker