It's so fucking good bros

>2000 calories per serving if you drink it with whole milk
>taste is 10/10, the kind of fake chemical banana flavor you know you love
>like 100g of protein, again if with milk which btw is the only way it should be consumed.
I mean what the fuck how can one thing be so perfect.

Attached: ONgainer_banana.jpg (208x242, 9.82K)

Soi

post body you closet homosexual

would love to eat mass gainer but it always has a ton of sugar and costs a fortune

who gives a fuck about a bit of sugar. unless you need to eat candy bars throughout the day like a child this small amount of sugar is not doing anything bad.

no wonder you don't like mass gainers buddy, theyre for hot and skinny people who want to become mass monsters

Okay. Lets assume you're right. How long have you been taken this? And how has your body, progressed, from what point on to what point etc. You can keep posting vague stories but anyone can do that. If you actually take this product. Show some results.

this man, why would you drink this poison goyslop juice just fucking eat it's really not that hard

>340g serving size
>50g protein
stupid nigger

actual protein powder is often 80-90% protein, whereas """""serious""""" mass is merely ~15%.

>"but muh calories tho"
eat more retard.

and if you can't then a 200 gram block of dark chocolate is cheaper than powdered milk in fancy branding.

>"but chocolate bad!!"
chocolate bad but ultraprocessed mechanically reclaimed artificially fortified dehydrated milk powder good? if you want calories eat some fucking sugar. that's literally what it's for, and why it tastes so good to us: because it's full of energy.

dude, oats, milk, banana, peanut butter, whey. There’s your gainer. Cheaper and healthier than this shit.

gained about 5kg in the last 3 weeks, still pretty lean though. lifts have gone back up (was in a bit of a pit from taking a 3 month break).
the point is for people who need like 4000 cal per day its a wonderful accessory. I eat lots of real food I love chankonabe etc but I dont have the time and energy to be stuffing my face 24/7
nothing against the taste of chocolate but again I cant be eating solid or blended food all the time. I already have 3 meals a day and that amounts to around 2500 cal at best which is not fucking enough.

I can’t do more than a half serving (1 scoop). It’s just too much

>noo you have to go home and use the blenderino to make a baby puree
back to you know where

Im doing 4 scoops with milk as a before bed snack. whatever it takes niggers.

>50g of protein, 250g of carbs and 1260kcal per scoop

AHAHAHAHAHA. You might as drink a Starbucks frappe goyslop and say you’re bulking. You’re literally gonna get fat drinking this shit.

GOAT bulking shake, easy 75g of protein if you use 3 scoops and definitely won’t overload you carbs unlike this shit.

Okay. So apparently I wasn't clear. But unless you can provide us with some concrete data. Your shit means nothing. Put some effort into it.

Skyr, chicken, boiled eggs.

>5kg in 3 weeks
Christ dude almost all fat and water. I recently put on that much but i was skinny for my height (180->193)

Mass, not fat.

turn you skinny fat

Lmao, my regular protein shake is 80g protein and 660cals.
Get güd

>less calories
>implying thats a good thing
disgusting

I make a healthy shake every morning that has 60g protein and 1000 cal. Why the fuck would I drink this instead????