Is this a safe investment? Honest answers please

Is this a safe investment? Honest answers please

Attached: 71yiVDvDaGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 127.25K)

yes, bought the 5$ chinkshit
fucker can hold my 100kg fatass

It's the one that doesn't screw on btw

If you're that short you can do a full ROM pullup from that height you probably don't weight enough so it would fail so I think you're good to go.

>Is this a safe investment?
No it will devalue quickly

Literally just bend your knees lmao I'm 182cm atleast

I had one of these as a teenager and it fucking came off and hit me in the head mid rep. I only weighed probably like 110 at the time so it wasn't because i was fat.

Maybe with a taller than standard door frame it would work, at that height in OP my knees rest on the ground.

no it's not dumbass, get real equipment or go to the gym

Pullups on such a thick bar would make me want to kill myself. Also no they all suck and you're better off just buying a dip tower for your future home gym. Or just get a gym membership and do a real routine, fag.

no

If you're bending your knees that's going to put you in a much worse position for injury if/when it comes crashing down.

>"but i've seen people online say it's fine and they never had a big problem with it!!!"
Other people go out into traffic dodging between 18 wheeler and double decker buses with millimetres to spare on a small piece of metal. Other people hop on skyscrapers and go skydiving without making sure they're doing everything they should.

I have a power tower that creaks a little sometimes, and even that is enough to make me check for screws or anything wrong all the time. Some things are just not worth the risk.

Depends on who built the particular door you hang it from. If it was me that built it then fuck no the jamb isn’t workout equipment it’s a door jamb and I’m glad you got hurt.

Good answer. Thanks bro. I'll buy a stand alone one then, gonna have to dish out the dollaz thoughevermore

like a girl

They usually require a long term payment plan, I have never bought one outright

I used that one in my last college apartment, it works fine

The screw in ones are safer.

They destroy your doorframe

next time you can just let us know that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. these things literally cannot fall down because all the weight is transferred into the door frame.

fuck i forgot Any Forums was filled with actual retards who did not pass high school physics.