What is the largest animal you could kill in a fight without a weapon?

What is the largest animal you could kill in a fight without a weapon?

Attached: p05rhyrp.jpg (976x549, 73.98K)

Tyrannosaurus Rex

You.

Blue whale

Human

Black bear probably, Maybe a mountan lion if I got like a rock or something and i could get its back. Those are also with like 1/5 odds, with the bears favor.

your mom
dubs and op gets raped by his favourite animal

Mountain Lion, smallish black bear, a lone wolf, a deer probably, You

Probably a coyote. Humans are very fragile when it comes to being pierced and scratched in particular and we don’t have much way to return the favor with our appendages alone so we are disabled pretty massively fighting anything that approaches our size or bigger

Well OP looks like I'm having another round with your mama.

based

>American black bears are highlydexterous, being capable of opening screw-top jars and manipulating door latches. They also have great physical strength; a bear weighing 120 pounds (54kg) was observed turning flat rocks weighing 310 to 325 pounds (141 to 147kg) by flipping them over with a single foreleg. They move in a rhythmic,sure-footedway and can run at speeds of 25 to 30 miles per hour (40 to 48km/h)...adult males averaged 112kg (247lb)
No, you absolutely couldn't.

Bear paw.

Attached: bear_2_20170213_1047056884.jpg (1900x1425, 2.29M)

>humans bleed and get fucked up extremely easily
>have incredibly weak bite force, small mostly flat teeth and nothing in the way of effective claws or talons or anything like that
>relatively weak and ineffective muscles per-pound compared to vast majority of animals

Damn we really weak as fuck overall. Not to mention being totally helpless for years upon giving birth. Our endurance must really have been OP as fuck, I can’t fathom how humans survived before civilization, living in hostile wilderness.

Probably a large dog or a single wolf, so long as got padded arm protection

Humans traded off strength for fine tuned dexterity. I'd say it payed off.

Attached: Piano-Hand-Position-1.jpeg.jpg (1500x997, 424.81K)

he said black bear for a reason. They're generally easier to intimidate than other bears, and if they decide prey is not worth the struggle they'll back off.
Grizzlies, I mean, doesn't matter how much you deadlift, play dead.

Helpless babies was a consequence of being able to walk upright unfortunately.

Women

based

Beached whale

>enter guard
>bear attempts to maul
>shift my weight, get it into triangle
>gg ez win

OP said no weapons, but he didn't say no armor. I think I could eventually wear out a lion if I had this.

Attached: Rustning,_Gustav_Vasa_-_Livrustkammaren_-_32921.tif.jpg (1280x1920, 273.29K)

Yeah it paid off eventually but imagine being one of the first creatures that could be considered a modern human, at best they know how to craft basic stone tools and maybe if you’re lucky you’re in a tribe that knows how to make fire. Predators and dangerous wildlife used to be far more prolific especially in the Old World (Native Americans had far less predators to deal with in the Americas relatively). The fact that animals as big as us that take as long to develop were able to survive despite being physically pathetic is pretty crazy.

Assume this animal is blood lusted, and trapped in some fighting arena with it's human opponent. No way to scare it out of fighting.

We still operated better in large groups than other animals, so we had a variety of tactics for surviving in a hostile world with extremely limited technology.

Consider a tortoise. They are far more harmless than even a human, extremely slow, dumb, also very slow to fully develop. Yet they have one thing - they retreat into a particularly hard shell that most of the time is enough to bore whatever is trying to fuck with it. With that one gimmick they’ve survived for millions of years. A human’s shell is its clever nature and ability to coordinate and communicate with other members of its species which in the long run and combined with the right level of dexterity resulted in total unilateral control of their environment.

Nigger

Unironically a velociraptor.
>Jurassic Park exaggerated their size

Attached: vraptor-scale.jpg (833x530, 27.74K)

Nope, it’s having big brains. Head is so gottdamn large that we have to give birth “early” so the bbs are helpless. Walking upright let’s us cool off said big brains really efficiently though, so who is to say which came first? I don’t remember and I’m not looking it up

But that's a big assumption. I'm assuming a normal encounter in the wild in which us participants inexplicably decide to use our fists.

realistically, a cat or a small dog.

I could handle that, give me a ruger mark iv and 3 mags and I'd be fine