Is bread bad for you

Do you guys eat bread

Attached: 0A4CEB68-C3A6-47DC-B7B2-4ABD277CA7CA.jpg (1170x616, 708.33K)

Everybody who eats food dies user. I wouldn't trust it.

i make my own bread, its fun

All the bakers in france I've seen are fat. And our one home baker we had died early so his wife had to take over.

I buy a plain piece of whole wheat bread and eat it as it is, if I can't wait until I'm home to eat a real meal.

I eat bread every single day and it keeps me alive

My mom bakes bread constantly and she's lean af. It is sourdough though.

yes bread rice and pasta . currenty eating ravioli.

Sure, only retards think eating a slice or two of bread magically makes you fat, the same way retards also think eating meat makes you instantly develop cancer. People are retarded.

I don't, only whole grains and shit that give me long term energy throughout the day, i don't want sudden spikes from easily digestible sugar

>shit that give me long term energy throughout the day
Like what?

rice, whole oats, potatoes

I'm white and bread consumption is my birthright. If shitskins think it's bad for them, then good. It was never meant for them anyway.

No it isn't, yes I do, keto is completely retarded and doesn't work, ignore it and its cultists, and you'll be fine.

I guess when you have to deal with industry-grade baking schematics it's a bit more tense than individual cases.

I ate 10 slices of toast today.
5'9", 235lb

I make my own sourdough whole grain bread. Only takes like half an hour to bake a loaf every 2 or 3 days. Tastes 100x better than any of the stale goyslop bread from the store.

>what is cico

I don't like it unless it's like a burger I guess. Also I try to avoid pizza

No fuck that shit

Go eat nothing but peanuts for a month if it's just calories