Bells of steel rack ~$420

Bells of steel rack ~$420
Barbell + 500lbs of plates ~$500 on Craigslist
Amazon bench ~$60

plus dumbbells up to 25 I picked up free thru family members.

Routine is 3x full body 5x5

Attached: 30836C43-74F3-4311-A23F-C4639A82FC96.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

Monday
Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
Row 5x5
Barbell Curls 3x10
DB Tricep extension 3x10

Wednesday
Squat 5x5
OHP 5x5
chin ups 3xFailure
push ups 3xFailure (w/ variations)

Friday
Squat 1x5max
Bench 1x5max
curl/tricep extension variations

Need some critique but I’m working w what I got for equipment. When I switched to full body 3x I saw insane progress and I’m loving heavy compounds for low rep range. But recognize I’ve been at it about 6mo and should probably switch up soon.

just do starting strength

Why do people load the barbell outside of the cage?

Attached: 504957B2-EB35-4655-A331-CF071C9F9414.jpg (1080x1051, 192.76K)

how much are you squatting for Squat 1x5max or 1 rm?

Greyskull but about to swap because once a week DL progression can't keep up with the double squat progression.

Still trying to find another set of 45's.
Saw some nigger bitch on FB selling her whole man's gym. Nigger even had a leg press that had 8 45's alone and she refused to sell me a set because she wanted it ALL gone in ONE sale.
Fucking niggers.

Attached: 1662606560628262.jpg (817x849, 30.69K)

Couple things.
1. Why no deadlifts? It's not exactly a problem, I'm just curious.
2. What exactly is the point of the friday squat and bench 5rm maxes?

What retard sold a barbell and 500 lbs of weights for 500$? I call bullshit unless you bought it in 09

$1 per lb. 545lbs but paid $500. Hell, if anything OP got ripped off for not paying $0.8 per lb for used equipment retarded DYEL.

Nigger were you absent the last 2 years? People can still easily sell their weights for 2$/lbs, let alone any halfway decent barbell. That alone is at least 200$, or will be when the shit one he got bends

That was 2 years ago. Now, everyone that bought weights, racks and equipment are trying to sell them.
Nice try DYEL.

because strength equipment is bulky and wives perceive them as *dangerous* you can often get them for real bargains.
You know, a guy selling at an ideal time because he chooses to, he sets the price, and he knows the worth. But when a wife gets involved, it's a different story.
Remember that if you ever want to make money flipping motorbikes during wedding season.

Not for MAYBE 1/3 of the cost they bought it for, that barbell does look shitty though
I'm not a cuck though and I buy what I want and my wife doesn't care because it's my money

Yeah, *you* aren't. But I'm sure you agree, that isn't the case with every craigslist seller.

we need the picture of the power rack going up through the cieling

You got a point. Do you guys ever meet men like that and you just want to kick their ass for being so weak?

Sure, but I ain't gonna if I'm forking over cash with a deficit in the actual value of the item.

Right now my 5RM is 355 trying to increase by around 5lbs per week or every other week. Haven’t tried a 1rm yet

I got a good deal from a power lifter who had bought a brand new set of Olympic plates and bars. These weights are mismatched brands and old as is the bar but gets the job done. Guy wasn’t a Jew I guess. And I check Craigslist literally daily for cars(flipper) and weights

Is the squat and bench programming based on Texas Method?

Attached: rippetoe-crossfit-starting-strength-power-clean.jpg (685x864, 84.28K)

Yep basically what I’ve been running a variation of Texas method. Looking for some advice on how to tweak it or swap to another program for a few months