Her face when he wakes up at 4 AM, doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't consume sugar, eats meat every day...

>her face when he wakes up at 4 AM, doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't consume sugar, eats meat every day, and doesn't have cheat or rest days

Attached: 1663182081906.jpg (750x720, 96.56K)

>>her face when he wakes up at 4 AM
only autists and billionaires do this

she hits me with the SSRI eyes?

Who is she

>her
Nope. That's a man that still has his cock, his damaged brain, and a cross-dressing fetish. Kill yourself immediately.

Virgin hands typed this post.

>wakes up at 4am
>need 8 hours of sleep type of a person
>goes to sleep at 8pm

You retards are retarded

I sleep twice a day.

TRANNY POSTER ROPE YOURSELF

>her

Attached: skeptical virgin.jpg (184x184, 8.91K)

desu if I was a billionaire I would also troll wannabe alpha autists and make up a bunch of "life tips" to tell them

MADE FOR BIG BLACK COCK!!!!

>eats meat every day
Eating meat everyday is bad for you lard-ass. More people should be cutting down their meat intake.

She's part black herself, so who cares?

4am never made sense to me. 5am barely does, and 6am is really when the bare minimum of things start to open up and the world comes to life a bit. I split the difference with 5:30. Early enough to wake up, transition to human functionality, and still get out for a walk/run, come back, shower, and hop on work for 7.

Big cope

High protein consumption also accelerates aging by DNA methylation and signals growth of cancer cells.

Attached: Roach.jpg (600x600, 43.65K)

>being fooled by bleached hair and whitening makeup

Lol. Here she is with her mom.

Attached: elsa mother.jpg (1024x768, 119.87K)

What's wrong about rest days? Don't yall have shabbat? Not living by the bible is haram, frens.

She's a mutt, A MUTT

No one wakes up at 4am unless you're a genetic freak who doesn't need sleep or a retard who bought into some self improvement guru bullshit and thinks sleep deprivation is how you make it.
If you think billionares actually wake up in the middle of the night to GRIND you've fallen for the meme

>source: my asshole and some vegan anti-protein "doctor" who says you can live forever on a plant-based diet