Why do westerners focus more time on the gym than on religion like Muslims do?

Every man should be doing both. He should be taking care of his health while also taking care of his religious obligations. If you look at the middle ages even the routine of the average peasant contained 3-4 prayers a day.

Muslims in 2022 focus every single aspect of their being on religion. They build and organize their entire life around it and still manage to lift and eat. Muslims are praying 5 times a day, doing their Qu'ranic studies, attending lectures on theology, learning Arabic etc as well as often having up to 7 children and still managing to accommodate health and fitness into the day so there's no excuse. Muslim fitness influencers and public figures will always inject religious language into their videos and confirm that for them religion is the first and foremost priority. Westerners like Kinobody or Jeff Seid never mention anything about religion.

Attached: article-2443678-1883E2C900000578-95_634x481.jpg (634x481, 61.72K)

>believing in sky santa

>religion in 2022

Muslims are weak, pathetic, tryhard faggots with ugly, mutilated dicks. They'll be wiped off the face of the Earth soon enough.

Attached: muslim cuck.gif (1102x1171, 339.67K)

Give a muslim's enough cash and he'll just turn up for obligatory prayer before heading off to Beirut to get as drunk as he can get.

It's not necessary if you're getting emotional fulfillment. Religion is a replacement for healthy intrapersonal skills

You mean some muslims in their muslim country care a lot of religion, most muslims in the western countries only practice Ramadan and that's because they are forced by their parents/family, also you won't see ecelebs talking about religion because that wouldn't be good content?

I work at a gym bro and it's full of muslims. The most busy time of year we have is during Ramadan because of how many come in.

Your premise is wrong.

Don't forget that they also manage to fit in beating their wives and murdering their sisters if they step out of line and kiss a white man.

Surely you, being superior, will post you own body to show your strength

No they dont. They only read and memorize the quran like the sheep they are. Most non-arabic muslims dont even know what they're reading.
>t. ex-muslim

Islam is a good religion, though I hate halal slaughter
Either way, muslims are cancer and cringe. Wish westerners had adopted islam instead of christianity.
Either way, I grew up with islam, left it years ago.

i try to spend an hour+ a day
studying\learning\pondering the words of jesus

you really wanna go all in?
read between sets during lifting

Monotheism is retarded.
Polytheism is only slightly less retarded.
The only acceptable religions are those that revolve around ancestor worship.

I know Muslims are in the gym. My point is they are prioritising their religion while still accommodating the gym. Westerners are doing one half (the gym part) and completely ignoring religion. You ask westerners who believe in God why they don’t pray they say they don’t have time lr are too lazy but yet they are in the gym every day. If Muslims can do both obligations than so can they

built for BBC

Based

I have no positive or negative feelings on religion.

Didn't read, goat fucker

Attached: 1628146390034.jpg (1024x946, 104.71K)

same tbqh

The gym has benefits for my life religion doesn't. It's literally that simple.

Hey OP since you're religious/superstitious this will be very effective on you.

If you post about Islam on this board or reply in this thread again your mom will die in her sleep that same night.