You all have such rigid, inflexible, time-consuming routines...

You all have such rigid, inflexible, time-consuming routines. How are you going to stay fit when you have a full time job, a relationship, and maybe even a child?

Attached: 1598750268691.png (512x384, 157.65K)

>when you have a full time job, a relationship, and maybe even a child?

Attached: 1612838631324.gif (237x289, 26.33K)

It's actually not that hard.

>Sunday
Meal prep
Upper / 20 minutes of cardio -- 1 hour
>Monday
Eat prepped meals
Lower / 20 minutes of cardio -- 1 hour
>Tuesday
Eat prepped meals
Rest. Do 20/40 minutes of cardio if you want
>Wednesday
Eat prepped meals
upper / 20 minutes of cardio -- 1 hour
>Thursday
Eat prepped meals
Lower / 20 minutes of cardio -- 1 hour

>Friday
Rest - do and eat whatever you want in reason
>Saturday
Rest - Rest - do and eat whatever you want in reason

One of those days is a cheat day. People who can't keep a clean house, have relationships, or work 8+ hours a day and do fitness don't have a lack of time. They have a lack of discipline

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

>How are you going to stay fit when you have a relationship
lmao

Well you see, they actually aren't that inflexible and time-consuming. Lifting takes up around 5% of my waking time.

You do not have children

Post body

>relationship, and maybe even a child?

Attached: 1661696571079908.jpg (838x750, 42.22K)

Plenty of jacked people have kids, bro.

Hit the gym before or after work

If you are awake for 16 hours a day that is 112 hours per week.
If you lift 4 times a week รก 1.5 hours that is 6 hours per week.
6/112 = 0.05 or 5%

>How are you going to stay fit when you have a full time job, a relationship, and maybe even a child?
I manage if I'm pressed for time I'll drop the accessories got to love the home gym.

It only takes like 5 hours a week to stay fit. Probably less.

Yeah it's called being smart. Having kids is a fucking loser decision.

we neets keep winning

Attached: 1661721360224250.jpg (450x405, 22.58K)

a good routine takes hour at the gym plus travel time, this is 3 hours max, if you cant find 3 hours in a day for yourself, you will never make it

>rigid, inflexible
Not really. If there are circumstances that get in the way, then if one has to dial back well it can't be helped, it still at least can be a stepping point for the next session in which you can do all you intend to. Hell, 531 even has what to do in those circumstances inbuilt: not doing jack shit.

ez, build physiqq in your 20s, have kids, maintain with little effort now, 32.
rn i'm on a 2 weeks periodization cycle.
week 1
>push - legs
>x
>pull - legs
>x
>resistance (mma specific) - joint strenghtening
>1-2 isolations - cardio
>x
week 2
>mma with the bois
>x
>mma (focus on technique, lighter stuff)
>x
>cardio - joint strenghtening
>cardio
>x
then i add a de-load week when i feel like i need it, sessions are 1 hours or less, total of around 6-8 hours a week.
at the end of the day diet is everything for maintaining mass, literally just eat well and you'll not lose muscles even if you tried.
>inb4 work
lmao

>not lifting with your son
ngmi

>having children
kek

i would drop most of my autistic habits if i had a gf or kid

If you only wanted to maintain you could probably get by with two or three hours a week. That's not quite enough to really be healthy though. You aren't doing your wife and children any favors by being weak and sickly with high medical bills. Getting up at 0500 and home gymming easily gives you a couple hours of solid gym time before everyone gets up and needs attention.

My meal prep is putting chicken or tuna in a baggy and calling it a day. That whole shit about putting it in neat little containers is for retards. Just cook it and throw it into zip locks and refridge it until you put it into a lunch box.
For scheduling I set it up where I can miss a day if need be. No harm in missing a leg day once a month when something else comes up.
Also I'm not telling you how many kids I have fed. Stop trying to data mine the board. This is the third time this week.

Hurr durr how will you stay fit when you have responsibilities
Newflash dumbfuck I have all of the things you described and have plenty of time to workout, its called time management you learn how to do it when you gain these responsibilities

Shorter rest times between sets.
Can do a full body workout in 40min-1 hour if you only rest 30-60s between sets.

>its called time management
just based on how angry and immature you are I'll assume it's actually called being an absent father and not helping around the house at all. You'll have even more time to lift when she divorces you

Lmao nice jumping to conclusions, stay sad and alone while I enjoy my family time

I work full time, have gf, and going back to school and still find time to go 3 times a week for a couple hours each time. Just have to get some meal prepping out of the way in advance and I also force gf to go with me on weekends when were doing stuff. If I had kids I'd probably make a home gym.

Married, kids, normal career. Old. Still ripped. You either make time for yourself, or you dont.

HOME
GYM
MASTER
RACE