Its fucking TATE brah, the TOPPEST OF THE TOPPEST G

Hail to the chief, the warlord, the fucking beast. Tate GOD.

Attached: 214124124.png (743x737, 954.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtNJMAyeP0s
youtube.com/watch?v=tbQjxYABWvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has there ever been a more blatantly manufactured "rise" on the internet?

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=vtNJMAyeP0s

Dubs and OP turns into a hairless mutt, Andrew Tate dies instantly, and everyone else ITT makes it forever.

Dubs for a common Tate W

Rollan'

What fucking color is your bugatti, little fucking bitch?
>i-i dont even have a car
Just what I fucking thought poor little shit. Step along for the real MEN, the real Gs to move in. Hitler and Tate did nothing wrong.

Attached: TATE God.jpg (720x720, 60.9K)

>THREAD THEME 2
youtube.com/watch?v=tbQjxYABWvA

what an ugly pajeet, that jaw line, that hair, that posture, that ugly ass mug

Hey Any Forums aka stupid zoomer faggots,

I have been working a lot of overtime these past 3 months. I’m in my 30s and I have a serious job and make lots of money. I haven’t had much time to browse the internet due to burnout.

Explain to me who this bald guy Andrew Tate is and why he’s famous?

Infact I don’t even give a fuck eat shit retard zoomer idiots

Who?

thanks user

1 roll - 1 women raped. Rollin

he's fronted by people pushing an MLM/pyramid scheme.

He's gay BTW.

> Objectifying women and treating them like his property and promoting it on zoomer social media cringeshit.

Reason he also got banned.

Oink Oink little pay-pig, why are you on Any Forums instead of on the grind? Those 50 bucks a month for a discord aren't gonna manifest themselves now are they?

>making a horrible financial decision like buying a bugatti is a flex, that faggots online make in the place of and defense of and even bigger absolute faggot

Holy hell lmao, if you have the money to buy a bugatti and you actually do, you’re a certified retard.

Attached: 24E9FD22-EA71-4BF2-A68B-992D1B0792EF.jpg (500x401, 38.78K)

The obsession from middle schoolers around this mystery meat grifter reminds me of how me and my friends thought if Ben Shapiro in 8th grade.

>cretinous forward head position posture

literally ngmi

Why do poorfags seethe so much?
>I HATE THOSE TRUST FUND KIDS AND RICH BASTARDS, I WANT ANARCHY, TAX THE RICH NOW!!!!
Lol, while you inferior little paupers live in the zoo like animals and sleep on the floors like insects. I smoke cigars on a regular basis, drive around in my sportscar.
>b-but
Stay poor, you are FUCKING poor, poor shit, dust on my shoes, a inferior bug to be squashed.

Attached: TOP G.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Dude you're not gonna get any more people to buy into Hustlers University. You got into the pyramid scheme too late, so you lose your money. C'est la vie. Just give up and stop posting these threads.

Richer then you.

Attached: God.jpg (919x570, 97.3K)