Big buffed Chads keeps chasing womanlets

Why do 6'0 plus Chads have big temptation to breed 5'0 womanlet?

Ruined potential making Gigachads

Attached: Chad and womanlet.jpg (639x915, 60.85K)

Because the size difference is hot.

Attached: smol cutie.webm (544x960, 1.17M)

Jesus Christ. I thought you gonna bitch about how you can't have them but you really went and complained that they're not making taller kids for you to raise and also get cucked by.

Waste of genetics really breeding the wrong woman

This.

You are a cuck.

Is it wrong to date a woman like this purely for sex, pretend I actually love her and want a long term relationship, when in reality I intend to break things off once I get bored of the pussy? I want the feeling of manhandling a tiny shortstack without ever taking things too far and having children. These woman should never be bred, god forbid my son is a manlet.

And she is not!

If you're honest with her that you're just after sex, no. If you lie to her and lead her on, yes.

The general preference for short women (shorter women have greater reproductive success) is one reason why humans height doesn't increase any faster, it kind of counter balances the fact that taller men are more likely to reproduce.

Smol is good. I can carry her in my arms easy when she is tired or sick

The cutoff height for a woman is 5'7.
Anything above that is giraffe mode.

Attached: 1659705837434862.jpg (711x1024, 49.95K)

Small penis

>4'9"
jesus christ an actual fucking dwarf

Yesterday one of my professors had us stand around a table to watch a demonstration. This 5' girl grabbed my tricep to get my attention and asked if she could stand in front of me because she couldn't see. I had to move to the very back of the group because looming over her tiny figure was giving me a boner.

Attached: 23912390.jpg (400x400, 17.16K)

195cm here. All life you look down on people (literally). Became even worse when i moved abroad. 180cm or 160cm, you all are the same, stop bickering.

Womanlets are the biggest size queens. I see good looking, young white men shoot their shot with oompa loompa looking little Vietnamese girls built like a beachball.

Is ur dick proportionally as big as you?

To spite manlets

Same. Just over 2m and genuinely cant see the difference between 170 and 180 and such at first glance.

Also OP, the difference makes it hot

My dad is 6'3" and mum is 5'4" this seems fine. I am actually 6 foot 7. I feel like tall man genes simply can't be bred out by small women. My brother is 6 feet tall.

Its bit smaller than 6 inches in length and around.

lol

This sorta. I don't really have any fetishes but my main sexual attitude is just general hotness and as I'd describe it, beauty per square inch. So if you were to take the same 9/10 and give me a 6'0, a 5'6 and a 5'0 version of her to choose from I'd probably be most attracted to the 5'0 because the beauty is more concentrated and therefore stronger.

For me without this aspect, size difference unto itself doesn't mean all that much as I'm still attracted to bazonka well proportioned mega titties and ass which are rarer on petites than on average or larger girls.

Beauty per square inch, that's basically what does it for me.

Just get a woman that's 5'6" if you are taller than 5' please, for the sake of human race as a whole do us a service and don't fuck up.

I'm 6' 2'' and really don't care for short women. I got turned down recently by a 6' tall women my brother's girlfriend introduced me to. Feels bad man.

Attached: 1563817393393.jpg (800x512, 209.01K)

>not poking her in the back of the neck with your boner
NGMI