Hair Health

Any tips to have the best hair possible ?
Any foods ?
Does exercise and good sleep helps ?

Attached: main-qimg-59d9a1b78b17dc6993c981725579745e-pjlq.jpg (602x339, 47.22K)

the only solution to fix you losing your hair is to save up and get a hair transplant.

I heard semen is good for hair.

I have a NW0 hairline
Im just asking for having a better texture, i want it to be smooth and more straight, kinda like Jaime lannister hair

Attached: 211c72bc6c9a13873cdccbd654cfb60b.jpg (320x428, 32.5K)

Argan oil
Eat whole eggs and meat

>argan oil
Do i have to put in my hair or just eat it ?

I wish that was true.
I had a HT and it fucking failed. I had like 5% folicular survival rate.
I had been on fin for 2 years prior.
I want to die, and whenever I remember how I spent 5k€ in a failed HT I feel like throwing myself in front of a truck

Sir by the many arms of Vishnu have you heard of dutiful modoffodil, it will clean and thick up your hair like the business of nobody. Should you take this supplement you will be feeling happy and fulfillment feelings and good mornings all day of the week. You should not walk but run to get this product and take it to save your hairs. Anybody who would not save their hair is a BLOODY BAD BASTARD bitch who does not know what he is doing!

i use some salt spray bullshit my gf keeps in the bathroom. makes it look a bit different

find out your hair porosity and take care of your hair accordingly

put on hair, there is a lot of hair products with it in the formula.
*argan oil is not edible

Nofap

avoid shampoo. just use water. my hair got a lot better when i gave up on the jewpoo
if ur talking about hairloss, then i cant help you with that

Put some in your hair after you wash it, while it's still damp
A small amount
Put a few drops in your hands, rub them together then spread it through your hair

Straight hair is genetic

I know but there must be some way to make it a little bit "straighter"
My hair is wavy right now

Not hairloss
Just say this

Yeah it called using heat to straighten hair.

Brutal

Bumping a good thread

It's called a flat iron
If you don't mind putting strong chemicals in your hair and having to do touch-ups every other month there's permanent hair straightening treatments too