Gf is 156cm, 38kg

>gf is 156cm, 38kg
>me is 179cm, 110kg
>we eat exactly the same stuff (home cooked, mostly asian cuisine)
>we both sit at home, if anything I end up moving around more than she does
>she's maintaining her weight
>I'm gaining weight (from 102kg over ~2 months)
What the fuck
Is this some sort of illness?

Attached: 1639252595208.png (633x915, 172.64K)

And by "eat exactly the same stuff" I also meant portion sizes

>38kg

WTF user, your girlfriend is either severely underweight or she's missing one of her legs.

you have a genetic advantage for survival. you store more energy from food than your gf. you need to start fasting. eat one meal a day. if you still get fatter on one meal a day, do one meal every 2 days. what I would give to have fat man genetics. I would love to be able to eat once every 2 days and still maintain.

Attached: 10-points-for-slurp.png (739x804, 622.63K)

>Is this some sort of illness?
Yeah it's called bulimia

HOW TALL IS SHE?
Also, is she qt?

>gf is 156cm, 38kg
shes 8 btw

Its obvious you don't eat exactly the same the stuff, fatty. Do your homework first and come back when yov've mapped what you eat compared to your gf.

>38kg
nigga what

>38kg

Did you eat her legs, fatty?

She does look a bit underweight. The ribs between her boobs are visible, but not the side ribs, and the pelvic bone also doesn't stand out that much. There are grabbable spots in the thigh area and she has a mild tummy (that leaves skin folds after sitting, which she's overly conscious of) so it's alright

This sucks

156 and yes she's like 10 leagues above me

25 just smol

We cook at home and never order anything else or any other groceries. When it's lunch or dinner time we eat the same amount from the same bowls and whatnot. And I don't "top it off" with anything else, we literally eat the same thing

>we eat the same

That is bs and you know it. Stop stuffing your gullet and you will drop weight.

>Physics don't apply to me
Stop being an attention whore and stop pretending you're special. You're eating more than her you dumb fuck. Try counting calories for once you dumb piece of shit

>Americans think 38 kg is skinny

Reddit is two doors down buddy

Kys tranny

>156
(cm I'm guessing)
Phew, I still hold the record.

What kind of record?

>Eat like a 38kg girl for an extended period of time
>Metabolism crashes, weight gain resumes
Many such cases. Autistic CICOfags will tell you that it's physically impossible because their obsession with being reductive makes it impossible to process the fact that CO can change in response to CI, but you should probably eat *more* for a little while and change up your macros/workouts.

eat smaller portions you triplenigger

Attached: 1635623721452.gif (375x300, 1.25M)

is she 4 feet tall? holy shit user. either shes a goblin or shes a corpse

i'm 5'6 and 50 kg is underweight for me fyi. she weighs 10 kg less than a manlets lower limit

Count every calorie for the two of you for a week and hopefully you will have your answer. Studies have repeatedly shown that people miscount their calories and that there aren't big differences in metabolism between people once things like muscle mass are taken into account.

auschwitz cope