*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

You are going outside every morning and getting sunlight in your eyes as the sun rises, and again in the afternoon as the sun sets, right?

Attached: 1663158383747.jpg (1200x630, 166.24K)

you know what fucking blows, man? like really fucking sucks? I remember staying up late listening to the episode where he talks about how important that is. i respect him and believe the advice is legit, he backs it up. i went to bed thinking about how that would be a great, positive way to start my day, add some variety to my dead life, it got me kinda happy and giddy about the potential of a little improvement. and I woke up, had completely forgotten about it, got high, had coffee, worked from home for 10 hours, ate like shit, and stayed up again, listening to some other shit I'll forget and not apply. I hadn't remembered he said that until reading that post. I was all into the 'idea' of improving my life in those important, incremental gains, and then just let it slip, maybe unconsciously because I forgot, or because I'm letting myself just rot away. i gotta hang out with some old school friends or something man I've just become a husk

Mhm. Yep. You’re going on the watchlist

Attached: FA413112-5C15-4B85-B11B-3D268FFD14B8.jpg (900x770, 58.98K)

nigga you think this shit is gonna change if you see some old friends? this is basically your life from now on until you die, it's only gonna get worse

>in your eyes
why?

Is there a problem?

Attached: 1663164630103.jpg (1200x630, 167.97K)

yeah this is one of the few 'life hacks' that work. i actually yawn and get sleepy in the evenings when i do this instead of just staring at screens for 2 hours

I just want to know, I don't know your e-celeb

During turkey season and while the persimmons are still on the ground when my schedule allows it.

this guy babbles on a lot of subjects, is he actually legit? seems like he's just reading articles and providing book reports without a deeper understanding of the subject

he is a career academic which is super cringe but his phd work is very specific so i would actually trust him on ophthalmology at the least

must be because of certain receptors

Do you guys think he fucks his students? How many of the hottest chicks hit him up in private?

>not married, no kids
>looks like this
>tenured professor @ arguably #1 university in the world

Attached: 052813huberman.jpg (225x300, 43.11K)

he randomly brings up urine in like every other episode, and apparently he has full arms/back/chest tattoos that he intentionally keeps covered in public. Combine these with no wife & kids, he's probably fucked in the head somehow.

he's a good hearted fit bro who's a little awkward and dorky and is probably in a deep need of love and affection

He's obviously gay. He's what's called 'bear' type in fag world

How would you be familiar with such terms?

I feel like I've seen him on youtube shorts before talking about dopamine, whats his name?

andrew huberman now leave and dont come back

This is probably the only remaining picture of his tattoos. He had the others removed, apparently. Lol

Attached: 1663166589370.jpg:large.jpg (1638x2048, 805K)

>he randomly brings up urine in like every other episode, and apparently he has full arms/back/chest tattoos that he intentionally keeps covered in public.
interesting source on the tattoos? i dont get a gay vibe from him for some reason

not him, he mentions it in a podcast interview of some sort with some sort of youtuber. you're welcome.

found another

Attached: 1663166758291.jpg (620x207, 109.38K)

;)

>he randomly brings up urine
Sums up, that's definitely his fetish