Barbell rows suck

barbell rows suck

Attached: 1652310644812.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

not as much as your mom does lmao!

Agreed. DB rows are superior in terms of ROM and muscle activation. In fact DB rows are so much better that I would actually consider BB rows to be a waste of time. Even row machines seek to imitate the DB row instead of the BB row.

you literally don't need anything more for your back than deadlifts, weighted chins and curls

post your shitty back

Elaborate.

>curls
wait, what?

quite literally the only exercise needed to build a wide back
i will keep on rowing

you're not curling heavy enough

Would you rather do barbell rows or bent over rows? Do RDLs still build your back like normal DLs?

never let that shit touch the floor
you will build up your grip and forearms not to mention your traps/neck
barbell rows blew up my traps once i started lifting 80kg and up
i dont care about anything deadlift or similar exercises related, i would if i lifted purely for strength but i dont, im too lazy to load up that shit every time, rows you just load up that shit on the squat rack and you are good to go

Are barbell rows the same as bent over rows? Sorry I'm just really retarded and Google is confusing me.

suboptimal ROM, only useful when doing heavy cheat rows, otherwise DB rows or machine rows are better

i dont know, i would assume so
like i said just keep the bar from touching the ground while being on a parallel position to it
obviously this will be a hard thing to do if you want to go heavier, doing cheat rows instead but the principle is the same
just dont let the shit touch the floor bro, this aint no fucking pendlay

yes, but bent-over rows are a specific type of barbell row
you also have yates rows, pendlay rows, and cheat rows (to varying extents of cheating)
it's probably the messiest barbell lift

>too fatiguing on the lower back
>bar gets in the way of you actually being able to fully stretch your back
>doesn't do anything for your back optimally like back extensions (erectors), close grip chins (lats) or wide grip pulls (the extremities) do.
>calisthenics fags regularly mog with their back just by doing all the pull up variations and maybe inverted rows
>got to bust out the straps for it to actually do anything
>seems like everyone that loves them either do literal baby weight or they cheat the hell out of it and turn it into a weighted belly bump like the Coen rows become
I never include it in any program. Anytime I did it would quickly get tossed out. I'd probably toss it in for a minmaxing powershitter

No not really

Yeah hate this shit. Never felt my back fatigue.
It's better to do chest to bar pull ups or sternum pull ups instead of this.

>he doesn't do back curls

Barbell rows are great. If you can't do them right, thats a you problem.

the opinions of dyels don't matter

Yeah shut the fuck up

T-bar rows are superior

i just started learning how to do barbell rows. i didnt want to do db rows because they look gay. what should i do now?