/spg/

/spg/ - Squat plug general

Last thread:
>

Keep all squat plug related questions and discussions in this thread and read the FAQ before posting a question.

FAQ:
>What is a squat plug?
A plug you insert into your rectum to help with squatting.
>How does it work?
It gives your insides a backbone, which your core muscles press up against to assist with squatting.
>What is the right size for me?
That is something you'll have to figure out by yourself. Start off small and work your way up to bigger sizes once your squat improves.
>Where can I get one?
You should be able to find them in any erotic shop or big online store like amazon.

Happy squatting!

Attached: squat plug general.png (600x600, 149.22K)

I just went up to a 2pl8 squat after I started plugging. Should have done this a long time ago. Thanks /spg/

I'm having trouble trying to get an XXL in there. Will be worth it for the gains though.

Attached: 1660081687337241.gif (555x716, 1.45M)

my sides

do NOT kill my mom I WILL steal all your squat plugs

Squat plugs are 4 fags desu

this is why we are called the gay board

toplel

Bro i fuckin lost topkek

why

wtf is this a thing? never heard of it. will it improve my squats? sounds gay but willing to give it a try, any info appreciated.

read the FAQ. yes it's a real thing. everyone who squats 4pl8 has to use one, but it also really helps at any weight.

Attached: 1637706709301.jpg (1414x1270, 629.42K)

lel

Attached: 42BA237C-DEDF-40F4-B83B-63BA1D8B46EA.png (970x970, 253.38K)

My gyms receptionist suggested I use one after failing my 4pl8. Its insane how much these help. For about a month I was back on fucking linear progression.

I upped tipping to my receptionist 2x, so now I give 10$ everytime I see her. I mean she gave me gains, I have to be thankful!

I hate the new capcha

Attached: callipyge.png (768x742, 556.03K)

Im finding mine to be losing effectiveness after long term use. The muscle ends up getting looser around the plug, on a bad day it just shoots out.
Should I go up a size or go without and lower my weights for a few months?

absolutely go up a size. it will improve your squat and prevent the plug from shooting out.

based greeks

Just heads up, at some point you will have to use squat plugs even outside the gym (or diapers) but it's definitely worth the huge amounts of gains.

ebin rebbit joke xD

Go back.