I have never, and will never in my life perform a front squat. If you want to, that's fine...

I have never, and will never in my life perform a front squat. If you want to, that's fine, live and let live and all that.

But if you want to tell me that there is anything NATURAL or FUNCTIONAL about this fucking position you can go fuck yourself.

I could sooner see myself shoving both my fists elbow deep in my own ass and doing cartwheels to get around than this shit.

Turning your wrists around 180 degrees and balancing hundreds of kilograms on your writhing fingertips and the most protruding part of your entire skeletal system. NATURAL. FUNCTIONAL.

When has ever, in human history, any living fucking soul tried to carry a lot of weight by balancing it on their fucking COLLARBONE.

Oh we have to get the shiny new anvil to the town blacksmith? Let me just turn my loopy sschwoopy ass hands around press my chin down real good, using only the most robust and practical surface for loading, a JUTTING SLIVER OF BONE UNDER MY NECK to accomplish this. Demented. Grotesque. A mockery of squatting and weight training in general.

Attached: Front-Squat-Bottom-Position[1].jpg (654x368, 173.47K)

Imagine posting all this shit just for me to say post body and btfo your thread lol

I agree with you op

I've never attempted a front squat and never will

It’s actually not that hard desu imo

Attached: E78A377F-706C-4900-8F72-E50F688D2AC8.jpg (1280x720, 119.4K)

Attached: front-squat-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 87.41K)

zercher squats tho... That's the good shit

When are you ever going to squat with weight on your back regardless of its its back, front, sumo or whatever? Name one practical application. Moving a heavy suitcase from a high shelf to a slightly lower shelf? The entire exercise is unnecessary from a functional point of view.

>functional akd natural
Stop it. Increased muscle mass and neural efficiency is functional. The requisite wrist mobility for a front squat is functional. It doesn't matter how natural the exertion you did to develop it looked. And you don't lose it when you're not holding a barbell.

Pic related is how are you going to pick up heavy ass shit of the ground irl and for that you need front squats and deadlifts.

Attached: FC3731FC-9B5F-4A2D-B7CF-342BA6D22DC8.jpg (1000x1131, 130.92K)

I carry the weight of the world all the time

Attached: atlas-720x961.jpg (720x961, 142.7K)

just use a squat plug

thats a zerker

i prefer ssb
>built in pussy pad
don't care

lol

>Turning your wrists around 180 degrees and balancing hundreds of kilograms on your writhing fingertips

That's where you're wrong faggot. The bar is resting on your deltoids and the hands are there for better stability. Now post body, DYEL.

>When has ever, in human history, any living fucking soul tried to carry a lot of weight by balancing it on their fucking COLLARBONE.

Wrong again faggot. It's on your deltoids and not collar bone. See

Atlas carried the sky you dumbass

If you're going to carry heavy a long distance it's much easier to sling it over your shoulders onto your back

I'd zerk'er if you know what I mean.

That's a lot of text just to say you are a pussy.

Based zercher enjoyer, if you don’t plan doing the oly zercher is all you need

Zercher squats are the most functional exercise, with RDLs as a close second. Everything else is just window dressing.

Attached: 6662222.jpg (750x1024, 121.89K)

Deadlifts > RDL.

Just imagine that you are on the ground being choked by a nigger and need to free yourself. That's what it feels like with the bar there. With adequate front squat training, you can break any buck out there. This is completely functional.

I want to do zercher squats, but they hurt my little babby arms when I have the bar in the crook of my elbow

Front squat has way more carryover to real life. Zerchers have even more on top of that
>hey man if you ever need a perfectly balanced bar to be taken from chest height, to the floor, and back to chest height, I'm you're guy, I do lowbar squatting all the time

How heavy are you lifting? I started super light with them and no pain so far