It's 30yo too late to make it?

it's 30yo too late to make it?

Attached: 947fa4aaa2031aae3e91fe36270b9173--edward-norton-the-daily-beast.jpg (736x460, 30.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/F2QtEjb6t1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you have to ask you don't have what it takes to make it

The best time to start was 10 years ago. The second best time to start is right now.

Depends on your definition of making it

Jeremmy meeks made it at 31

Attached: f768x1-7821_7948_5050.jpg (768x780, 63.67K)

reddit moment
yes

No?
Why would you think otherwise LOL

youtube.com/shorts/F2QtEjb6t1E
this
just keep grinding like meeks
dont ever get up

No, I made more gains in my early 30s than back in my early/mid 20s
You have to be consistent. Not even SUPER dedicated but hit the gym at least 2 days in a week

Make what exactly?

No, don't fret dude as there's always time to start anew, but life you've got plenty of those times ahead of you, one way or another, major or minor, new starts will always be apart of life, it is never to late for a man to become as he desires.

But that new start has to be made by you if you want to make it as thst time is now and to not be wasted.

Think about what you want, who you want to be, what you want to do in your life and get to it, treat tomorrow as a new start of the rest of your life.

Never give up, I believe in you as you and I walk the same earth, apart of each other in soul.

You can and will, but it starts with you, remember tough times never last, only tough people so be a tough son of a gun. there's a U in human and tough for a reason.

You make something of your life and I'll do the same, God bless you user.

I know you can, every great journey begins with a single step, this is the first step of YOUR journey, YOUR life.

NEVER FORGET THAT.

Attached: Fb92SI_XgAEam1j.jpg (1080x1796, 204.79K)

It's never too late to make it

Attached: 1663011738508465.png (567x678, 585.41K)

No. I'm 37 years old and am more attractive to women today than at any point in my life. Prior to January I had sex with 5 different women in my life and it was work. Today that number is 22 and it is EAAAAASY. You can make it at any age.

WAGMI

I used to say any age before death was the right time to start making it. But if you find yourself resembling one of the fatties in an /fph/ medical story, I think it’s too late to make it.

Damn bro that’s what’s up. I have a lot of success on tinder and other dating apps getting laid but I’ve only had sex with a girl I met irl first like twice. How do you cold approach?

Attached: 1657319394164.png (96x122, 31.16K)

whats the point of just having sex? if you aren't hving a long term relationship & children its pointless.

I didn't have sex till I was 42. You've still got time

>The second best time to start is right now
What about 9 years ago? That seems better than right now yet worse than 10 years ago

Attached: 1638340430094.jpg (250x200, 5.54K)

What's the story behind that, user?

Maybe it was not the best time for you to neck yourself 10 years ago, but today it clearly is the best.

OP you can do whatever the fuck you want and when you realize that getting BTFO isn't that bad you can do even more of whatever the fuck you want

It’s better to start making it before something happens to you medical/physically that makes it harder to make it.
Imagine being a 500lb fat fuck with a desire to make it, but then you blow out your knees and have a harder time exercising.

No, but it'll probably be harder depending on how bad your lifestyle choices were up to that point. On the other hand, it could be easier because you've been building up your knowledge base up to that point.

You don't really have to worry about lower test levels until your mid 40s ish

what was your biggest age gap? asking for my penis.