Is it lame to wear boots?

Is it lame to wear boots?

Attached: 1024x1024-Men-President-BlackMatte-191107-1.jpg (1024x1024, 148.55K)

Wear whatever the fuck you want to wear. Seriously, you still care about what other people think? In 2022?

somewhat, if you are talking about pic related style definitely.

Boots are fine. Wearing fashion boots with jeans cuffed up is maximum fag though.

whats lame is asking rather than just fucking going for it. people who get bent out of shape over fashion choices are dweebs. don't listen to them. also, .

It's lame to roll up your trousers

he probably should just do it instead of asking on a fitness board but he asked and got a sincere response. boots aren’t lame. hipster boots with rolled up jeans gives off virgin at 28 who is worried that he will hit 30 without experiencing the bliss, compassion, and connection that is sex vibes.

Boots are the latest trend for fake masculinity from redditors.
>going to the "old fashioned" barber that's actually a metrosexual that has a fridge full of cheap beer and his shop's logo is a silhouette of a guy with sunglasses and a beard
>safety razors so that the hygienic routine you used to do in 2 minutes is now a 5-step process that takes "skill" like shaving around moles. Is supposed to be "anti-consoomer" because you don't buy disposables but now you just collect badger brushes and handles while endlessly trying different blade brands to find the one that doesn't suck
>cast iron even though cooking is for women
>minimalist powerlifting because Mark Rippetoe said it's badass then they wonder why they have 14" arms
Now it's buying Goodyear boots and taking them "to the cobbler" like everyone knows a cobbler. They're so deluded that they think the "working class" wears shit like Red Wings when it's actually just uni-students desperately getting into fashion in the vain hope of pussy.

Because they're all atheists they all have a huge identity crisis and just never stop with this shit.

Not wearing boots is lame
They just make you look more properly dressed and more masculine. No idea why someone would ever wear oxfords or whatever. Sure GYW circlejerks are a bit obnoxious but boots > shoes any day of the week

>cast iron even though cooking is for women
>REEEEE RED WINGS
Lmaoing @ you're life. Absolutely pathetic.

I wear combat boots to the gym and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

It’s lame to ask if it’s lame.
I personally think it’s lame when men spend anything more than 1% of their income on clothing. Especially when it’s some twink from reddit fashion forums buying $500 boots you wouldn’t wear to dig holes with, who think hanging picture frames counts as “diy” but that’s probably because I find everything in that consumer sector at. I think it’s lame when women spend that much too, they should know how to sew and knit.
Also I’m white collar but I had enough time working in construction and farm labour I like to think I’m not a numale.

Lol, how fucking insecure are you faggot?
Rolled up pant legs and boots, I bet you've got a fucking purse and fedora to go with that.

Get yourself a Chelsea boot like a proper fucking man. You can still run in something like this, and it classes up any casual attire.

Attached: 1024x1024-Duke-HoneySuede-1.jpg (1024x1024, 91.54K)

Based as hell

You know I mostly agree with this post even though I use a safety razor, mostly do barbell movements, cook my meals on cast iron and wear boots everyday. I feel like the real deal lmao maybe all these hipsters are trying to be me kek. Or maybe I'm a poser faggot as well.

Hey 2013 called it wants it’s footwear back LMAO

bro they're just boots

converse in summer
boots in the snow
wtf kind of retarded question is this?
boots are the only thing you can wear in snow and colder weather/rain
sneakers look like shit

/fa/ is the absolute worst board on Any Forums. it at Any Forums can safely be removed with zero negative effects

This. It's outdated af.

>In 2022?

In 2022 where you need to have an Instagram with a follower count of 1000+ followers full of close to 100 posts of you doing cool and active shit daily and looking daily just for them to take you seriously? Yes, in 2022 you better learn to care about what other people think of you if you want to get anywhere in life. This coming decade especially.

Not bad if your name is literally Chelsea.

>safety razors so that the hygienic routine you used to do in 2 minutes is now a 5-step process that takes "skill" like shaving around moles. Is supposed to be "anti-consoomer" because you don't buy disposables but now you just collect badger brushes and handles while endlessly trying different blade brands to find the one that doesn't suck
Fuck off cunt, safety razor is both faster and gives a better shave than goylette and the like. Furthermore I've had the same handle and brush for 15 years, blades cost 1/10 of what goylette blades cost.

People blame zoomers for everything on Any Forums, but /fa/ was truly ruined by zoomers and nothing else. /fa/ was my favorite board back in like 2010-2014. It's really sad how much of a shell of its former self that board is now. Not only is the board pretty much dead, the remaining discussion quality is absolute dogshit
>eceleb gossip
>looksmaxxing shit
>eceleb gossip
>meme aesthetic of the month
>meme music taste of the month
>eceleb gossip
I went back there a few weeks ago and threads are so full of tripfags that you'd never think the board is anonymous. Zoomers have turned the board into an extension of their reddit and discord groups.

Boots are the most simple and utilitarian shoe beside the sandal. Just figure out if you want comfort or quality and pick something.

>bliss, compassion, and connection that is sex
Lmao, you fucking faggot. Let me guess you're still with your first gf?