*causes thousands of dollars of damage*

*causes thousands of dollars of damage*

Attached: A9AF720F-9574-4F2B-997A-CECB3F27DAB1.jpg (1280x1280, 316.74K)

used mine in 3 different houses and no damages at all. Do you live in american paper houses?

I don't understand the habit to build houses made out of wood In a hurricane target zone, just make that shit out of concrete

the only way this could cause damage to anything is if you were using it on some fake doorframe that they use to section off bigger places. but you'd literally be retarded to do that in the first place and there is no way it would cause thousands of dollars worth of damage

Do you not have hurricanes where you live? I assume not based on your post.
If you build shit out of bricks in hurricane/tornado-prone areas, they're still going to get ripped out of the ground like tall weeds, only now you have thousands of bricks per house flying over 150 mph/240+ kmh.
The only hurricane/tornado-proof buildings people can build are bunkers, but who the fuck wants to live in a bunker every day of their lives

because having bricks hurtling around at 300 mph is extremely dangerous. hurricanes dont give a shit about bricks. the only thing that can withstand a hurricane is a concrete bunker.

I'm pretty sure it's a lot harder for a hurricane to rip out a house made out of reinforced concrete pillars with a solid foundation a few meters deep into the ground than it is to rip out wood, worst case scenario, your roof flies off

>door frame
>thousands of dollars

I've used one of those bars in countless houses and never had a problem. Granted, I'm not fat.
One thing I will say is you have to watch for scuffing the paint.

My house was hit by the eye of Hurricane Michael in 2018 (low cat 5) and I can tell you bricks certainly aren't immune to anything. We don't really have wood houses here though.
The houses that faired the best are those which were built out of ghetto ass fat bricks resembling cinderblocks.

most people on Any Forums wouldn't even be able to tell you what the other side of the hammer is for

What the fuck kind of cope is this? anything going at 300mph is extremely dangerous you stupid fucking americunt

Just admit youre getting jewed in jewmerica

You are wrong. Stone and wood are the same exact thing to a hurricane.

>Do you live in american paper houses?

Attached: 1644041385554.png (1025x1025, 302.08K)

Ive lived in both England and America for years and there were way more wooden houses in England. I don't know where the idea that American houses are all wooden comes from; maybe the rural midwest or something

These do damage the paint. It's not a big deal, but I wouldn't do it in a rental because the landlord would chimp out and keep your deposit. You can get pretty decent free standing pull up bars these days. They're not as good as bars at the park but they get the job done and if you fold them up and store them during an inspection the landlord will never know.

>but who the fuck wants to live in a bunker every day of their lives
me

Attached: 1658334071519168.png (792x744, 52.28K)

Stop flailing around like a retard and actually pull yourself up. Wrapping parts in towels won't hurt either.

its for hitting in nails

Worth it. I don’t care that much about one door in my basement.

I'm on the I-95 corridor, and it seems like any house made since the 80's hasn't been brick. At most there might be a front facing brick façade. It's all the same cheap and quick to throw up cut and paste construction. The only places I can think of made of brick as new construction are like near million dollar condos.

Houses are built out of cinder block