Demotivational

>go to an anime site
>see a meme or post
>stop lifting
Anyone else stop going to the gym or working out because a random user hurt their feelings or insulted them? I must get praise for being a DYEL or else I’ll... I’ll stop working out! If you tell me I’ll never be a woman though I’ll take estrogen! Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: 4E7AA199-9D8D-4458-BF3D-3A56C961CA3E.png (1160x1154, 898.86K)

No.

kys normie

>(((therapy)))

you will never be a strong aesthetic chad with unbreakable discipline who doesn't crumble under simple bants and demoralizing shitposts

No, I usually stop because I binge drink at the bar near my house and am too hungover the next day to lift and it spirals out of control

um, chud? you forgot to mention you were gonna transition because a heckin' valid tranny sister with bottom surgery told you on an incellous korean spice-trading forum that you're a manlet?

no, i'm not an insecure faggot

Attached: 1636964992297s.jpg (125x93, 2.18K)

Personally, I love the rapey.

Why do people get drunk at a bar? You can spend literally a fraction of the money just to get drunk at home.

Same but instead of drinking I stay up too late, and that combined with a job where I'm on my feet for 7+ hours translates to me being too tired. I used to go to the gym 6 days a week, post my life collapsing around me I'm lucky if I make it there three times in a week.

Attached: 0514BEDE-6835-47AA-81E1-AA67E2B978B1.jpg (750x655, 228.54K)

The cope is that if you get drunk at a bar you're just a social drinker, if you get drunk at home you're an alcoholic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We've always had fucked up people, and there's always been people responsible for helping those people be not fucked up (e.g. Priests). The great trick was convincing EVERYONE that they need therapy and pathologizing normal responses to shitty circumstances.

Imagine paying 5 times more to get drunk just so you can pretend you're not an alcoholic. Shit's amazing.

Recommend some meet up apps.?

I started working in a local supermarket deli about a year ago I knew the environment was toxic They have a sexual favor culture which is fine But at first U just thought because I’m an immigrant I’m just becoming aware of americas gangster capitalism Now things have gotten very severe with the bullying daily I’m looking for a new job but am struggling to mentally handle some of the behaviors I have been exposed too there which is making mw very fearful Definitely they hire shoppers to intimidate you for bullying purposes I happened to start on the same day as a much more wealthy old money background than the other manager And I’ve been associated with him and targeted I saw the guy working in Kroger Evan Seyfried and the law suit and read the details He suicided from the mobbing etc at his work I’m scared and I feel alone no family in this country so wanted to join this forum Thanks for having me

You have a point, user. I just find it hilarious when +30 year old women get drunk on boxed wine at home surrounded by cats

grindr

Very true

"social meetup apps"

Attached: 973.jpg (1015x1024, 64.55K)