The Greatest Diet of the 21 Century

>1 lbs of flank steak
>1 rustic baked potato
>2 quarts or half a gallon of whole milk

This is the best diet for cutting, maintain, or bulking depending on what you want and it all costs anywhere from 70 - 100 dollars a week.

Attached: diagram.png (2018x919, 676.74K)

>cutting maintaining and bulking utilize the same calories and quantities of food
Retards should be castrated in public

You are pure Alabama Bluegums.

You buy and eat more or less depending on what you're doing.

Then don't specify the exact quantities in your post, you dingdong

What amount of quantities should have I specified? The amounts I posted are to be used for maintaining as they are the medium to how much a regular, 6'0, 173 lbs adult male should be eating.

You don't specify amounts, you donut.
All you needed to say was
>flank steak
>baked potato
>whole milk
You put in more effort to type more and be wrong. Go slap your mother for giving your formula as a baby

I do somehing similar. my cutting diet is a "base", then when I bulk I just add whatever on top (with a calorie goal of course)

add eggs

You'll want to kill yourself by the second week max. learn to cook nigger

>English insult
Dismissed.

I would enjoy this but im an endurance athlete and it doesn't have enough carbs to sustain me

respect

Fag

endurance athletics is improved with low carb

im going let both if you continue to wonder who was the winner in your internet exchange but you know who you are
based 60/20/20 enjoyer?

literally my diet but add eggs and beef fat, potatoes only on weekends.

more like the best diet for diahrea

No it's not.

>rustic baked potato
IT'S CALLED A RUSSET YOU TWAT

Attached: 1637974670439.png (1200x900, 1.28M)

for me, its a few fillets of atlantic salmon, two spudlite potatos and a lebanese cucumber, sliced. I might have some prawns with it as well. I do the salmon in the air fryer and the potatos in the microwave. delicious and healthy.

best diet
2 scoops of protein in the morning
your choice of carbs 250-300g
a large serving of fatty fish

based fishbro

nigger how do you get diarrhea from steak, potatoes and milk? are you lactose intolerant?

>are you lactose intolerant?
everyone is 'lactose intolerant' beyond some threshold. that's why people were making cheese instead of doing GOMAD in antiquity