Holy shit his traps looks massive

holy shit his traps looks massive
any routine to achieve this?

Attached: 2075DF94-660C-4246-B2C0-A501536BF690.jpg (1024x576, 52.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-ilBw_D1a4
youtube.com/watch?v=70UxCj6AoPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

superset EWGFs with hellsweeps while yelling "dorya"
father cliff throws x failure

CGI

Do isolations instead of the memetic 4x5 compounds like half the powercoping retards on this board do.

Attached: IMG-20210214-WA0001.png (770x764, 1.17M)

I'm still too much of a newfag here to understand half of the words in this

You will not have small traps if you can deadlift 500lbs

>I'm still too much of a newfag
Good, that means you can still make it before being groomed into permanent bloatmode by the crabs on this bucket of a board. Lifting, is very, very simple. The basis of muscle growth lies in the microtears of your muscles, which is achieved through repetitions and increased weight. That's IT.
You want large traps? Do many sets and reps of trap focused dumbbell/machine focused excercises. You want large side deltoids? Same logic applies. minimum 9 sets per week, and try to go above 30 reps, increase weight gradually, don't listen to the article reading trannies.

1 (ONE) very important detail; Your JOINTS are extremely important, if you fuck them up you'll be grounded for quite a bit of time, be careful with them, increase the weight every 2 months and WARM THEM UP first. Your most important joints for being aesthetic are your shoulder ones. Do many deadhangs. Oh and NEVER EVER do any excercise on the sticky unless you want to look like a broodmare

Not that user, but would this be a well rounded routine if I want to induce hypertrophy everywhere?

Attached: Custom Workout-1.png (615x287, 16.02K)

Yes that's pretty good if you're time constrained. Otherwise i'd recommend a full 6 day a week workout.
If you can add 2 more sets of delts per day, it'd be pretty great. Delts NEED volume like crazy, they're soi as shit.

And remember to warm your joints up before doing anything or they'll get ACK'ed. If you're a lazy fuck at least warm your rotator cuffs. Do 3 deadhangs per day for 30 seconds long at minimum.

Shot out to my roided friend here

Never roided in my life, i don't even drink whey protein. You want to know how many sets of delts i do a week? 20 of 40 reps with 45 DBs. That's 800 reps for a total of 36k pounds a week.
Redditfags and roasties love me.

rear delt flyes & shrugs
youtube.com/watch?v=K-ilBw_D1a4

I am actually recovering from spine surgery and was recently cleared to start training again, except I can't do squats/dl/overhead pressing for the time being. Is it normal for this routine to be kicking my ass? I don't know if it's because I've been out of the gym for so long or if I programmed it wrong. Also, what other joint warm ups would you recommend?

>Also, what other joint warm ups would you recommend?
For your shoulders you need to do deadhangs to avoid/remove shoulder impingements which lead to rotator cuff tears. I do 3 sets of delt flyes with 10 pounds of 30 reps, then basically a physical therapy routine of your choosing i do the resistance band ones in
>youtube.com/watch?v=70UxCj6AoPo
They're great. It's like a 7 minute routine, but it almost guarantees you won't fuck up your shoulders. If you constantly struggle you should do day in/day off but up the intensity.

Thanks user. About the reps, what's the reason for going that high? I've been aiming for 15-20 reps with the routine I posted, but 30 seems like it would be incredibly light weight, no?

don't listen to this fag SS+GOMAD is the way, everyday.

Just curious, so you think volume is more important than intensity?
Shouldn't I just be going to failure every set then?

> so you think volume is more important than intensity?
i think hes referring to volume of the muscle
volume of weight on your exercise whilst executing exercises on your 3 deltoid heads is absolute insanity

Post body.

I’m 99.9% sure I’ve seen that image posted here since a long time ago, is that your body? If not post body

Get a Japanese videogame designer to design you like that.