How do we fix this? How do we stop glorification of weakness and mediocrity?

How do we fix this? How do we stop glorification of weakness and mediocrity?

Attached: 1651621312867.jpg (852x837, 92.49K)

Who cares? Let people be content as weaklings if they want. Just makes me look better in comparison

Attached: 795D63C1-A831-485B-9A74-A2A8B2C6AE26.jpg (960x1280, 132.19K)

Why stop it? Society is already collapsed - the question is why you extend your in-group to everyone in your "market".

We don't. At least not until the collapse and the urbanites start eating each other

I really don’t care. You can only change a little bit of the world with your own actions.

If people wanna troon out, idgaf. I’m not a fag who is in close contact with them anyway to be affected.

I will focus on lifting, providing for my family, educating my own kids, being a good friend, son and brother and driving safely.

>and just like that.. for no reason… Hitler came into power

fpbp

oh look it's the answer to the question you begged
society is fine, you are broken

A better question is why is it profitable?

You can't save them. Rise above them instead.

Yeah I don't understand at all. There is no way pandering to these degenerates is profitable.

saved and added to my horny folder

"Begging the question" doesn't mean raising the question. Less time on Any Forums, more time reading books.

fpbp. Feels good that even being a mediocre lifter already puts you in the top 10%, and even with bad genetics a few years of work will get you into the 1%.

We lead by example and with love, honesty, and compassion.

Why be mad? Knowing this board you wouldn’t shop at Calvin Klein either way

Dr Livesy fizeek

The only way it stops is if it is no longer profitable. So, avoid supporting companies who engage in this type of thing. Encourage others to do the same. Maybe it will burn itself out some day soon. Or maybe these are the last days of the Roman Empire and it’s too late to stop this. We’ll see!

Pretty much this. Case in point, I stopped buying Calvin Klein after seeing ads like There are tons of other underwear brands out there. Vote with your wallet.

The demons won you're living in hell

Attached: 1639844387085.jpg (2048x1536, 1.31M)

The Christians have told me that Christ has already won the only victory that will ultimately matter in the end. Maybe they’re right.

I don't believe in that, when I say demons it's just a broad term for the malevolent entities that use this prison planet as a feeding ground

Fair enough. I’m agnostic, I guess. But sometimes I like to entertain the idea. It’s nice to have a little hope. It’s a nice feeling to imagine that they can destroy this society all they want, but they have already lost.

Yeah that is a nice thought