The New World Order wants you to stop eatting meat or milk

>you will own nothing
>you will be happy
>you will eat ze bugs for protein source
>you will drink ze soý protein shake

Attached: Klaus Schwab.jpg (474x420, 20.73K)

A bright, progressive future

Attached: WEF.jpg (750x733, 59.37K)

3/3 my protein will come from the corpses of my neighbors who voted for "progressive ideas".

The worst part is many leftists/progressives unironically like this

Attached: NPC_wojak_meme.png (200x198, 17.49K)

Nice dubs, sounds like a better protein source than bugs and soý

zased...

>NWO is against the estrogen juice
wtf I love the NWO now

Do they? This chart seems pretty fatphobic to me.

Ohh trust me, libs will still have junkfood will just have bugs grind Mcdonalds burger.

Pie graph needs a wedge for SSRIs and other psych meds for the left

>upcycled citizens

Nice try WEF, I ain't joining your wendigo coven.

They keep telling me i'm going to be tortured for 200 years in some cyber-hell after they kill me or I kill myself (which im never going to do btw, but they keep telling me to kill myself)

I keep hearing milk being pushed as some unhealthy horrible thing to ever drink. What happened to libs pushing the "Got Milk?" campaign? Why did they abandon milk when they know how good it is for you

You guys are such retards. This is why I come here

if what the deep state new world order freemason agenda wants is so bad then why do you have to make up fake charts instead of just showing the things they actually say and do

Because meme charts are funnier than carbon taxes.

I'm a "leftist". I think this pie chart is terrifying. I know a few other "leftists" that would agree this is bullshit and retarded

>leftist
Kill yourself

are there people in this thread who think this is a real chart. unironically?

>seething over a word
not even a marxist but congratulations retard, you've just fallen into the amerikike divisive (((media))) propaganda

few more years and people will figure out how to mass grow meat in labs cheaply. no need for bugs

>that jpeg artifact compression
people really read this