Why is milk and protein powder so fucking exoensive now? At this point I may have to hit a devious lick

Why is milk and protein powder so fucking exoensive now? At this point I may have to hit a devious lick

Attached: 1663114003746.jpg (1166x1135, 416.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

camelcamelcamel.com/product/B000QSNYGI?context=search
slickdeals.net/e/862033-10lb-on-gold-standard-whey-protein-isolate-for-57-48-vitamin-shoppe-b-m?attrsrc=search:term:"Optimum Nutrition"|search:page:3|search:position:7|search:result_type:thread|search:result_id:862033&src=SiteSearchV2Algo
slickdeals.net/e/1114845-dead-optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-whey-protein-10-37lb-65-shipped-amazon?attrsrc=search:term:"Optimum Nutrition"|search:page:4|search:position:17|search:result_type:thread|search:result_id:1114845&src=SiteSearchV2Algo
slickdeals.net/e/2073794-sold-out-100-whey-gold-standard-double-rich-chocolate-vanilla-ice-cream-or-strawberry-5-15-lb-for-30-98-shipped-multiple-orders-possible?attrsrc=search:term:"Optimum Nutrition"|search:page:9|search:position:7|search:result_type:thread|search:result_id:2073794&src=SiteSearchV2Algo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whey powder used to be expensive. it was literally only cheap for a small 4 year window. 2016-2020. after 2020 prices started spiking, but they're actually still not as high as they were back in the early 2010s and before.

see if you can figure out what was special bout 2016 to 2020.

It's bad but it's not like it's unaffordable. ~$5 for a gallon of milk where I am. Not so bad for nutritious tit juice that helps me hit my macros. Do wish it was as low as it used to be, though.

Show me your reciept! SIR! Sir, I need to see your reciept NOW! STOP.....SHOW me your RECEIPT SIR!!!

I’ve literally never paid for groceries in my life. Nobody will stop you from just walking out the store. If you have a problem with that you’re a pussy ass bitch

Attached: D63E6F4E-D3AE-476E-81DB-485930426DF0.jpg (486x558, 221.17K)

It hasn't even begun

Attached: 1663114989575.jpg (729x960, 77.01K)

bros I fucking miss him so bad. I cant take another 4 years of biden or hillary or whoever they have lined up next.

>Why is milk and protein powder so fucking exoensive now?
It's not.
Milk is cheap as fuck and powdered additives are every where at every quality and barely cost a dime.

Not so impressive when you've never lived anywhere but your mother's house

>zoomer rent-free memory
camelcamelcamel.com/product/B000QSNYGI?context=search

Optimum Nutrition 5 lbs tubs were often $30 or less pre-2016. All kinds of deals to be had then, and it was by far the most dominant brand. This Amazon price history doesn't even reflect that well as the deals were often elsewhere, like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe. For instance this oldie:
slickdeals.net/e/862033-10lb-on-gold-standard-whey-protein-isolate-for-57-48-vitamin-shoppe-b-m?attrsrc=search:term:"Optimum Nutrition"|search:page:3|search:position:7|search:result_type:thread|search:result_id:862033&src=SiteSearchV2Algo
10 lbs for $57 back in 2008.

slickdeals.net/e/1114845-dead-optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-whey-protein-10-37lb-65-shipped-amazon?attrsrc=search:term:"Optimum Nutrition"|search:page:4|search:position:17|search:result_type:thread|search:result_id:1114845&src=SiteSearchV2Algo
10 lbs for $65 in 2009

slickdeals.net/e/2073794-sold-out-100-whey-gold-standard-double-rich-chocolate-vanilla-ice-cream-or-strawberry-5-15-lb-for-30-98-shipped-multiple-orders-possible?attrsrc=search:term:"Optimum Nutrition"|search:page:9|search:position:7|search:result_type:thread|search:result_id:2073794&src=SiteSearchV2Algo
5 lbs tubs for $31 in 2010

etc.

There were deals like that nearly every month back then for years. Feel free to keep being a coping poltard though.

Kek you really think it matters? They're just talking heads.

trump was in office from january 2017 to january 2021, so those great prices must have started under obama right? or are we going to do the "presidents can't impact inflation" argument?

Actually, Trump (almost entirely accidentally) almost removed the permanent bureacracy via EO. Guarantee he had no implicarions of the order when he demanded it drafted. (He wanted to be able to fire anyone).

I almost always listen to music while shopping. I just walk right past them, don't even acknoweldge their existence. Sometimes they have someone stopped ahead of me and a line of 4 people waiting to leave. I just go around it.

for

Will drinking protein powder iwth milk make me less hungry? I use arch, btw.

It should.
Based arch bro

milk is 3$ a gallon and I live in california

So for those not aware, corporations don't lose a penny when you steal. They roll it into their shrink numbers, which they then take out of quarterly bonuses for their employees. So when you steal from a store, the money comes out of the cashier's pocket, not the company's.

t..used to work shrink analysis for big box retailers

Nigger tier behavior on a board about self improvement.

I saw a meth addicted couple stop their car right in front of the door and load up about 10 12/pks of coke yesterday. The retards kept a display at them in the same breezeway they keep the buggies. You know, the one before all of the security systems.