Natty T Optimization Thread

Greeting Any Forumsizens. Lets have a NATTY testosterone optimization thread. Gay pinners get out with your little nutsacks. Don't let the (((demoralizers))) convince you that its pointless to take small steps to optimize your androgenicity. As a man, the more test you have, the more manly you become, you achieve more, therefore you produce more test. It CANNOT hurt to take steps to optimize your T production. I've seen it posted here that non-natural fibers in ones clothing/sheets/blankets can be a detriment to one's T production. Somebody link the study? What non-pozzed clothing do you guys wear that is made of all natural fibers? (cotton, merino wool, etc.) I like Calvin Klein undies but I refuse to buy any more bc of their open faggotry. Also NoFap has increased my quality of life, especially apparent when I have sex. I used to bust instantaneously, now I can go forever. Foreplay is so fun and I don't just want to get in and get out. Fuck your basedence idc just stop fapping coomer. What do you guys do to NATURALLY boost your T levels, no matter how inconsequential (((they))) want you to believe of an endeavor naturally boosting your T is, a true man makes his own rules, and is the ruler of his own kingdom, they have no power of your nuts. What do you user's do to give your nuts their own heartbeat?

Attached: 1658714261932274.webm (576x804, 1.3M)

make sure to have regular sex with your wife

>wife
NGMI bro my gf is 17, which is a massive test boost btw.

Meds, now

It ain't rocket science. Lift weights, eat quality meat, take your vitamins, get some sun, play sports, hang out with other men, hang out with women, eat your veggies, get good sleep.

tiny chinkcel hands typed this

I've been looking into Darn Tough merino wool socks but they are like 50% poly fibers. Are all poly fibers bad, ie anything not cotton/wool. Or is elastic just as bad? Its just rubber I believe? Some smartanon help. I recently have been looking into Hugo Boss 100% cotton boxer briefs. Ik theyre still a pozzed up modern clothing brand but it's better to have a based NSDAP member's name plastered on my body than some gay ass jew. I only eat food that I prepare myself. Exception being protein powders when I dont reach my protein goal for the day. Any food that is pre prepared for you is a no-no. You should be able to count the steps the food took to get to you on one hand. I wash my face with greek olive oil soap. I moisturize with a greek oil blend I found on amazon. Lift weights 6x/wk. Don't give into every carnal desire. Don't become a coomer in life. Don't take the quick road of instant gratification. Take cold showers. Etc. Any more suggestions or research frens?

Attached: 1635277240388.jpg (978x978, 114.72K)

I tried raising my T naturally for a while year.
Dieting, exercise, supplements, cold showers, even went as far as icing my balls and exposing them to red light. Lost a ton of weight too.
The result: All of that effort only increased my levels by about 100ng/dl. I am still at least 600ng/dl under the average levels for my age and my T levels are still lower than my 60 year old father's.

Is this the giant pussy retard general thread?

Did you try to change your state of mind at all? I think a lot of it has to do with how you think, behave, and interact with others. Do you have a job that involves interacting with people physically? I'm a bartender, and I feel better when I compete with other men, for women's attention, for fun, just roasting them or competing in little social games. I notice that if you exude confidence, even if it's fake at first, true confidence will follow and it's something that people can sense in the air. People always ask me if I'm ex military (I'm 24) and all the new girls at my work hop directly onto my dick. Every guy thereafter who fucks a girl at my job is receiving my sloppy seconds. It's all a decent boost and I think most of it can be manipulated from within yourself.

No, you illiterate retard. This is the 'Natty T Optimization Thread' and I've just shared my year long natty T optimization experience.

post your little yerrow hands. you wont.

Attached: IMG_0420.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Nah, I am an antisocial neet.
I was kind of hoping the T increase would be the thing to change my state of mind.

>Asian hand
Lmao every fucking time

Speaking of Asians, is it just me or do they really love fit white guys? I’ve met no less than six who giggle and glance at me which has led to rawdogging. They kinda dead fish though.

>Every guy thereafter who fucks a girl at my job is receiving my sloppy seconds.
This is objectively retarded. You're fucking sloppy hundredths my dude, you can only flex being "the first" when you deflower them.

>self hating Asian guy pretending to be white
You see this all the time on here, why?

Things I have done to attempt to max my test naturally
>eat eggs every day (4 at least)
>only drink water out of glass bottles
>get direct sunlight on as much bare skin as possible, as frequently as possible
>avoid fabrics other than cotton and hemp
>lift heavy (heavy squats and deadlifts in particular)
>drink a lot of coffee

I could probably boost it more if i stopped smonking so much weed but ah well

Attached: ED221022-78A4-4C07-AA10-C698B72E328C.jpg (1201x2385, 435.89K)

yeah sunlight shirtless is legit im so much happier no suicidal thought's

eggs , eat more eggs

>you can only flex being "the first" when you deflower them
THIS
Took me long enough not to settle for anything short of virgin.
(Not for the "sloppy seconds" meme, for me it's about the pair bonding/non-roastie mentality, but the "no trace of other men's dicks in her" is a nice bonus)

make sure your covers and sheets arent polyester friend

>chinkcel is fantasyposting again
Why are they like this?

Yea, I'm moreso referring to winning the "competition" between men that presents itself in the face of a new female presence. Even after I fuck her and send her on her way, they know that I beat first and I will continue to be first

>I'm moreso referring to winning the "competition" between men that presents itself in the face of a new female presence.
Lmfao ESL moment
>they know that I beat first
What could’ve possibly been going through this chinkcels head lmao